- High density fully managed 48 port Fast Ethernet PoE+ access switch with Gigabit uplinks.
This model has 48x 10/100 PoE+ ports with a power budget of 382W. Additionally the switch has two 10/100/1000 ports and two dedicated Gigabit SFP ports.
- (48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 PoE+ ports
(2) autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(2) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
Memory and processor
- ARM9E @ 800 MHz
128 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 3 MB dynamically allocated
256 MB DDR3 DIMM
- 100 Mb Latency: < 6.6 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 2.2 µs
- up to 13 Mpps
- 17.6 Gbps
- 382 W
- Aruba Central and Aruba AirWave Network Management
IMC—Intelligent Management Center
out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
Ethernet Interface MIB AirWave Network Management
- 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated
- 441 W (maximum)
- 170 BTU/hr (179.35 kJ/hr)
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44.2 x 32.26 x 4.45 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.