Monthly SMB IT Promotions
HPE FLEX OFFERS
HPE Flex Offers provide tailored configurations at competitive prices shipped quickly directly from distribution inventory.
Small Office Deployment Solution
Complete IT infrastructure solutions that enable companies to store files, run general business applications, and have wired and wireless connectivity. Businesses that require a complete IT infrastructure can benefit from this general-purpose solution.
- Customers will enhance the way people and teams work together with these on-site solutions that provide superior wireless connectivity and better application performance
- Businesses that need to conform to industry regulations, especially when they manage, control and store data, will benefit from having the data on-site for added security and control
- Customers that wish to make a quick and safe decision will value having a solution that is simple to purchase, deploy and manage – especially for small IT departments
Remote Workers Solution
A productive work-from-home experience with a solution. Ideal for under 100 users that enable people to work efficiently from any location by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data.
- Companies that need to make sure people can work efficiently from any location can achieve this by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data
- Remote access is safe and secure and without compromise to performance or restriction of features
- With software applications being hosted and data stored on the central on-site location, businesses can stay in control
Benefit from the power and flexibility of multiple servers, but with the space and budget of a single server using Virtualization technology.
- Businesses that wish to get more from their IT will enjoy the efficiencies that come with applications sharing powerful IT
- Companies that would suffer if internal or external services become suddenly unavailable will benefit from the reduced chance of unexpected interruptions
- For companies that have multiple departments with different or varying needs, a virtualization solution can help them to avoid IT resource conflicts by offering dedicated environments
- Business that wish to bring new services to market can speed this up by empowering developers to focus on functionality. The container platform takes care of making sure the applications are portable and can run in any environment
- Companies that wish to avoid unplanned downtime can select a solution with two servers, allowing them to keep going if one server suddenly becomes unavailable for any reason
File & Backup Solution
Centralize company files and backup so employees can share important data without risking data loss or compromising on security.
- Companies that have a significant reliance on their data, whether this needs to be shared or simply stored safely, will benefit from the security and control provided by these solutions
- Businesses that wish to centralize files that are currently spread across individual’s laptops and PCs, can choose these solutions to enhance how people share data and work together
- Businesses that need to store data for legal reasons or to meet industry rules, can have a complete backup recovery strategy using a mix of local and offsite storage
- Companies that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications which can be used to restore services
Shared Storage Solution
Improve application performance and have proper backups with a reliable, low-cost solution that expands your storage capacity across multiple servers.
- Companies that sometimes find it hard to cope with sudden growth will benefit from a solution where the storage capacity can be grown easily
- Companies with multiple servers that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications with these solutions
- Companies with virtualization, database or file and backup needs can choose a solution with external storage
Keep a database application performing and running around the clock, even as the data continually grows.
- Companies that rely on data stored in databases can prevent performance issues as the database grows with the help of these solutions
- Businesses can stay in control of their databases with solutions that are hosted and stored on the central on-site location, ensuring compliance with any regulation or business needs
- Companies that wish to keep services running around the clock will benefit from these systems which are designed to ensure continuous uptime
Rack-optimized servers that modernize your data center by delivering performance, resiliency, and scalability for core business critical workloads.
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Server
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server delivers a compact and versatile server at an affordable price. Deploy the portable form factor in small, remote or branch offices, as a compact yet powerful point of sale platform in transport, retail and hospitality environments, or as a flexible configuration for customization in space constrained environments of military and government customers.
Tower servers designed to deliver simple, efficient business value, and feature user-inspired innovations for simpler IT.
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server
Simple, affordable storage solutions for small sites and remote offices that need to compete big.
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays
The HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays are like having two flash arrays in one. The array is truly adaptive – designed for both primary and secondary flash workloads. It is a hybrid flash array for mixed, primary workloads where cost-efficient flash performance is important. It can also serve as a secondary flash array for backup and disaster recover (DR) while allowing you to put your backup data to work.
Wired and wireless solutions to address your business needs at every stage of your growth. Select a simple, reliable and easy-to-manage networking solution that’s just right for your business.
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU SOLVE?
We're here to help you power your next chapter with affordable small and midsized solutions that work for your business.
File & Backup
Small Office Deployment
Extraordinary circumstances threaten business continuity and cause strain on budgets. HPE Financial Services is dedicated to alleviating some of this strain with programmes designed to help businesses reduce cash outlays, generate cash from assets and align payments to deployment schedules.
*Savings will vary by country and by reseller. Offer subject to change without notice. Consult with a HPE Authorized Reseller for actual savings and attach rules.