Your organization faces many challenges; why should data storage be one of them?
If you need an easy-to-manage centralized space for securely storing documents, images, audio, and video files, look no further than HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage. With HPE StoreEasy, you can have flexible, efficient, and reliable file storage, right-sized for your organization’s needs and budget, without compromising on quality or capabilities. Available in a diverse range of form factors, capacity, and performance options, HPE StoreEasy 1000 can help you get more out of your file storage with less effort. It enhances the usable capacity, simplifyies management, and helps you protect your indispensable digital assets in an evolving threat landscape. The new sixth generation of HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage builds on that foundation through a new simplified management experience developed by HPE, enhanced built-in security protections, more options to expand capacity, and greater performance.
- Scale up to 392 TB raw internal capacity in 2U with new 14 TB drives and the new HPE StoreEasy 1660 Expanded Storage, now available in the sixth-generation StoreEasy portfolio
- Straightforward configuration and low-touch management through the new web-based StoreEasy management console
- Lower cost-capacity expansion with up to 60% greater internal capacity1 through larger drives and more drive slots eliminates the need for external enclosures as data grows
Customized and Tailored for File Storage
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage is built on industry-leading HPE ProLiant Gen10 DNA and comes with pre-configured hardware and Microsoft® Windows® Storage Server 2016 OS. Get your NAS out of the box and online fast with tools that simplify installation and curb common configuration errors.
The new web-based management console is 2X as simple to manage2 enables administrators with any level of storage expertise to simplify core operations, including management of volumes, file shares, quotas, snapshots, and external enclosures.
Leverage the management console’s data-driven insights on capacity usage and performance to simplify planning. Administrators can easily identify maintenance windows and plan for capacity expansion with ease.
Economical hard disk drive (HDD) bundles make it easier for you to buy, deploy and provision additional storage capacity as your data needs grow using guided configurations. Quickly configure low-capacity email alerts to reduce disruption caused by capacity limitations.
Efficiency Saves you Time and Money
Achieve an average of 50 percent space savings with granular data deduplication and compression. An enhanced deduplication engine supports large files, up to 1 TB, and volumes up to 64 TB.
Built-in file sync and share enables employees, mobile workers and distributed teams to access their work files from any internet-connected desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Organizations can apply policies to wipe devices remotely and enforce lock screen passwords to protect data on employee devices.
Advanced data management capabilities automatically improve use of resources, comply with data retention policies, and enhance protection of sensitive files, even if they’re downloaded from HPE StoreEasy and emailed to unauthorized recipients.
File Classification Infrastructure can dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls based on your organization's requirements using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
Multi-dimensional Protection for Your Data
Built from the world's most secure industry-standard servers3 the sixth generation of HPE StoreEasy 1000 provides expanded security capabilities to help you protect your employees, customers, and organization in an evolving threat landscape.
HPE StoreEasy protects data at rest with file system encryption and Microsoft BitLocker® drive encryption, as well as data in flight through SMB encryption and signing, and at the physical level with a lockable bezel.
HPE StoreEasy 1000 provides additional layers of protection as standard through device integrity checks with Trusted Platform Module, digitally signed firmware on network adapters and drives, and runtime firmware validation every 24 hours via HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition.
Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself, which reduces the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server. Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and simple cloud backup to Microsoft Azure.
Highly Resilient to Prevent Disruption to Your Business and Users
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage increases uptime with standard features including nearly continuous health monitoring with HPE Active Health System, redundant components, file system online self-healing, online verification, and rapid repair that reduces downtime from file corruption to minutes.
Protect data from simple errors or massive failures using built-in replication, up to 100 TB, or opt for Carbonite Availability replication software for real-time byte-level replication between sites.
Comprehensive, full system support from HPE file storage experts with onsite parts and labor warranty for the system and software telephone support. Expand or enhance your base support coverage through optional services from HPE Pointnext for HPE StoreEasy 1000.
Advanced diagnostics and near-continuous monitoring, enabled by the HPE iLO Management Engine, deliver greater stability and shorter downtimes.
- 1. Based on the HPE StoreEasy 1660 with optional mid-chassis expansion cage compared to the previous generation HPE StoreEasy 1650
- 2. Based on HPE internal testing with 50% fewer tools and fewer actions for key NAS administrative tasks.
- 3. Based on results of external, third-party penetration testing of servers from different manufacturers
- Microsoft, Windows, and Windows Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- HPE StoreEasy Storage
- HPE StoreEasy 3000 Gateway Storage
- HPE StoreEasy 3000 Gateway Storage Blade
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ File Controller
- HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition