Do you need a dense platform with built-in security and flexibility that addresses key applications such as virtualization and software-defined storage (SDS)? With the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is extending the worlds' most secure industry standard servers1 product families. This a secure and versatile single socket (1P) 1U AMD EPYC™ based platform offers an exceptional balance of processor, memory and I/O for virtualization and data intensive workloads. With up to 32 cores, up to 16 DIMMs, 2 TB memory capacity and support for up to 10 NVMe drives, this server delivers 2P performance with 1P economics.
- This AMD EYPC based platform delivers 25% better price/performance2 and 27% lower cost per VM.3
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted
- Delivering security with HPE silicon root of trust and AMD EPYC Secure Processor.
- A single socket platform providing up to 32 cores and 2 TB of memory - ideal for virtualized environments.
- Up to ten low latency NVMe drives can deliver software-defined storage (SDS) and high performance storage applications.
- New 64 GB RDIMM based on 16Gb technology providing better performance and higher power efficiency.
Innovative design to take full advantage of the AMD infrastructure
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server has a dense chassis that accommodates up to ten SFF, up to four LFF, or up to ten NVMe drive options as well as up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essentials and Performance Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment.
Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters, which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments such as ClearOS and ClearVM Software from HPE in addition to traditional operating systems.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers, such as the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server, with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon and with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with silicon root of trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by the optional HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server’s firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised server.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms, while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.
Delivering 2P Performance At 1P Economics
When comparing SPEC CPU results of a competitor’s server with two Intel® Xeon® Gold 5118 processors, the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Server with only a single AMD EPYC 7551P processor provided similar results but at a lower price.
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology utilizing the AMD EPYC 7000 series processor family with up to 32 cores, 12Gb SAS and 2.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
Delivering high performance industry standard HPE Smart Memory up to 2666 MT/s DDR4 memory with up to 2 TB capacity.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server comes standard with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplifies the stages of your IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an ideal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care - Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and HPE Datacenter Care for Multi Vendor. Operational Services provides the ongoing support.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- 1. Based on external firm conducting cyber security penetration testing of a range of server products from a range of manufactures, May 2017.
- 2. SPEC and the names SPEC CPU and SPECrate are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). The stated results are published as of 06-05-18; see spec.org and http://h20195.www2.hpe.com/V2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=a00047709enw . Dell pricing from Dell site as of 05-16-18.
- 3. Compared to Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 based on SPECvirt_sc2013. SPEC and the benchmark name SPECvirt_2013 are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC). The stated results are published as of 06-05-18; see spec.org. Lenovo pricing from Lenovo site as of 05-14-18.
- EPYC™ is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Server Infrastructure Security Solutions
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- HPE Reference Architectures
Additional server resources
- Server Performance Benchmarks
- ProLiant Case Studies
- Enterprise Information Library
- Server Management
Server Support & Downloads
- Service Pack for ProLiant Software Downloads
- Server Operating Systems and Virtualization Software
- Support for Retired Products
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
Additional Server Products