Is maximizing your business reach and goal a challenge you are facing because your IT is not keeping pace with your data growth? The secure HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server delivers on scalability, performance, and reliability thus making it the ideal platform for businesses ready to run on-premises and hybrid cloud applications. These businesses need the right mix of compute and storage, enabling them to achieve their most important goals.
- Eight (8) LFF drive chassis supporting SAS/SATA HDDs with max 32 TB storage
- Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as locking server hardware configuration, iLO security dashboard and workload performance advisor
- Available aggressively priced SMB offer models regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific.
Dense Storage at Optimal Performance for Web Infrastructure and Service Providers
The flexible design provides choice of options and ability to scale. It is configured to meet the new standard of growing data center needs. The server supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor series, up to eight cores (maximum 24) with 16 DDR4 2666 MHz (256 GB maximum).
Two PCIe 3.0 slots and HPE iLO 5, UEFI and legacy boot mode, along with the standard HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i. You have a choice of HPE Flexible Smart Array or HPE Smart HBA controllers for performance or additional features.
500W multi-output, up to 94% efficiency (Titanium), Flexible Slot PS; Standard 3-3-3 warranty; HPE Secure Encryption.
Comprehensive and Cost-effective Management
HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server offers comprehensive firmware management with HPE iLO5 that includes install sets created by Smart Update Manager (SUM). It has the ability to create multiple rollback sets and ability to view and delete scheduled jobs at no additional licensing cost.
Scalable and reliable model to run multi-workload for better business performance and growing Data center needs. Cost optimization, reliability and expandability for cloud and virtualization requirements. Setting security standards making it the most secure Industry standard server portfolio.
- Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
- HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO)
- iLO RESTful API
- iLO Amplifier Pack
- RESTful Interface Tool
- Unified Extensible Firmware Interface
Additional Server Products
- HPE Intelligent Provisioning
- HPE Active Health System
- HPE Insight Cluster Management Utility
- Software Delivery Repository
Server Support and Downloads