Do you need a cost-effective data center system that can keep pace with your growth and provide flexibility to adapt to various workloads? The HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 system is designed as an enterprise level, density-optimized, 2U shared infrastructure chassis for up to four HPE ProLiant Gen10 hot-plug servers with all the traditional data center attributes—standard racks and cabling and rear-aisle serviceability access. Server nodes can be serviced without impacting operation of other nodes in the same chassis to provide increased server uptime. A 42U rack fits up to 20 HPE Apollo 2000 system chassis, accommodating up to 80 servers per rack. It delivers the flexibility to tailor the system to the precise needs of your workload with the right compute, flexible I/O, and storage options. The servers can be “mixed and matched” within a single chassis to support different applications, and it can even be deployed with a single server, leaving room to scale as customer's needs grow.
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable family for higher compute performance.
- Firmware level security with HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) management.
- Support for 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory for improved application performance.
- Support for NVMe solid state drive (SSD) option.
- Embedded dual 10GbE NIC.
- HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i storage controller.
Data Center Optimization
The HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 system delivers 2x density in 1U servers—four 1U servers in a 2U chassis.
It offers easy manageability by HPE Performance Cluster Manager lowering lowering total cost of ownership and increasing productivity.
Comprehensive Server Security
Every HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 System delivers Silicon Root of Trust for firmware level security.
IT offers commercial National Security Algorithms level security.
Provides Secure Recovery to last known good state.
You can benefit from Firmware Runtime Validation and alerts of compromised code.
Flexible Scale-out Architecture
The HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 system allows you to mix and match servers—HPE ProLiant XL170r Gen10 for general purpose and HPE ProLiant XL190r Gen10 for workloads requiring graphic processing unit (GPU) processors.
Provides storage and I/O flexibility with drive mapping for enhanced storage allocation.
Right-sized scaling allows starting small and growing as business grows.
- © Copyright 2017 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HPE products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HPE shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein..
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.