Fully capitalize on SAP® HANA® to accelerate data analytics and gain real-time insight across your enterprise. #1 in scalability for SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW/4HANA workloads1, HPE Superdome Flex is a breakthrough server delivering optimal performance, seamless scalability, and extreme reliability for environments of all sizes. Featuring a unique, modular architecture, HPE Superdome Flex equips you for growth, but without over provisioning, providing optimum cost efficiency. Available in appliance and SAP HANA tailored data center integration (TDI) deployments, and coupled with expert HPE Pointnext services to include optional HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity for cloud economics and agility, HPE Superdome Flex helps you transform to a data-driven enterprise.
- Offers choice of 1st or new 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and with choice of Gold or Platinum, to power scale-up or scale-out workloads.
- Delivers new, faster DDR4 memory technology.
- Supports persistent memory in combination with DRAM.
Designed for environments of all sizes, HPE Superdome Flex scales from 4-32 sockets and from 1.5-24TBs of shared memory for SAP HANA, spanning SoH/S4HANA and SAP BWoH/BW4HANA workloads and scale-up and scale-out configurations. The SAP HANA Hardware Directory provides complete details.
HPE Superdome Flex features a unique, modular, building-block architecture that scales up seamlessly from 4 to 32 sockets in 4-socket increments as a single system.
Whether as an appliance or TDI deployment, HPE Superdome Flex lets you start small and grow with the demands of your business. Never outgrow. No overprovisioning. No forklift upgrades.
Superdome Flex offers a broad choice of server configurations using 1st or 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors. Platinum processors can be utilized in appliance or TDI deployments, while lower cost Gold processors can be utilized for TDI deployments.
Leverage high performance DRAM only, or a combination of DRAM and persistent memory when utilizing 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors depending upon your workload requirements.
Run SAP HANA on choice of SUSE® Linux® Enterprise Server for SAP Applications or Red Hat® Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA operating systems.
Gain cloud economics and agility with HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, and optional metered-use consumption model for which your SAP HANA hardware is billed monthly as a service.
HPE’s most resilient server helps ensure the highest levels of availability for mission critical SAP HANA workloads.
Superior, end-to-end RAS spans component redundancy and innovative Firm-ware first, auto self-healing, and advanced memory resiliency technology.
Couple HPE Superdome Flex with SAP HANA System Replication and HPE Serviceguard for Linux (SGLX) to deliver high availability (HA) and DR and achieve near-zero downtime.
- 1. Certified and supported SAP HANA hardware
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. SUSE® is a registered trademark of SUSE. SAP® is a registered trademark of SAP AG. SAP HANA® is a registered trademark of SAP AG. SAP S4/HANA® is a registered trademark of SAP AG. Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Migrate to SAP HANA with HPE
- Expand your possibilities
- Accelerate your digital transformation with HPE Solutions for SAP HANA
- HPE Flexible Capacity
- Data Center and Hybrid Support