Do you need an open system that offers expandability without sacrificing performance?
The HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server is an open system server for an expansive range of workloads, applications, and use cases in a 2U form factor. With a standard AMI BIOS for open systems compatibility, it balances compute, storage, and manageability. These characteristics make it an excellent choice for a wide range of general purpose workloads in a footprint designed with expandability in mind. This server uses the Hewlett Packard Enterprise innovative design, providing the right amount of compute and storage in an open systems environment. The HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, six memory channels per CPU, open systems management, and industry-standard options, all in a 2U standard chassis with redundant power supplies. In addition, the server supports up to 24 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD, up to 16 NVMe or 12 LFF SATA HDD.
- 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Family.
- 16/32/64 GB 2933 MT/s DIMMs.
- Supports 480/960 GB & 2.4 TB SFF Secure Encrypted Drives (SED) - SAS/SATA only.
- Intel Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) Software License.
- Network Choice (NC) CTO models featuring no embedded LOM.
- Support for NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 Tensor Core GPU 32 GB model only.
Standardize All Workloads
The HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server runs everything from the most basic to the most resource-intensive workloads.
Workloads include virtualization, container-based services, cloud computing, high performance computing, collaboration, hosting, and file and print sharing.
Applications include VMware®, Kubernetes®, Zimbra®, HPC applications, Cassandra, MongoDB®, Hadoop.
Open Management and Commonality Across the Data Center
Simplify system management across different vendors with the HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server. AMI BIOS and open systems management provides the same look and feel of the management across vendors. Expect compliance to Industry-standard interface specifications, including Redfish and IPMI.
Reduce the number of OEM-specific components and simplify procurement, servicing, and spares with open, industry-standard options.
2U chassis for optimum expand-ability; up to 8 PCIe3 slots.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise - Designed and Engineered
Designed for durability, the HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server maintains strict quality controls for resilience.
Reduce downtime and maintenance expenses with tool-less drive carriers.
Drastically reduce airflow obstruction and clutter for better efficiency and serviceability with the cable management arm (optional).
Global, Industry-Leading Supply Chain, Service, and Support
The HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server leverages Hewlett Packard Enterprise supply chain, providing simplification, speed, and global reach.
HPE Pointnext service packages provide options for service and support, above and beyond the 3/0/0 base warranty, to fit your needs worldwide.
HPE Factory Express Integration Services provide all the build, integration, and testing done at our factory, resulting in a ready-to-deploy, custom IT solution built to your specific requirements.
- Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. NVIDIA is a trademark and/or registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. VMware is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
Server support & downloads
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Support Center
- Server Operating Systems and Virtualization Software
- Support for retired products
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services and other