Monthly Promotions for Your Growing Business
UNLOCK BEST PRICING WITH HPE SMB SOLUTIONS
Create tailored configurations and access limited time only promotions. Speak to your channel partner about all available SMB Solutions for your business.
HPE SMB Solutions
SMB Solutions provide tailored configurations at competitive prices shipped quickly directly from distribution inventory.
Plus, enjoy low monthly payments, maximize capacity of assets and boost your sustainability goals with IT investment solutions from HPE Financial Services.
Mitigate against the disastrous impacts of data loss due to threats such as ransomware and data corruption physical disaster/events Archive data to lower long-term storage cost and preserve data to meet regulatory requirements.
- Near instant recovery from non-catastrophic data loss events.
- Recover to anywhere from catastrophic datacenter loss events.
- Long-term data retention to meet regulatory compliance.
Remote Workers Solution
A productive work-from-home experience with a solution. Ideal for under 100 users that enable people to work efficiently from any location by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data.
- Companies that need to make sure people can work efficiently from any location can achieve this by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data
- Remote access is safe and secure and without compromise to performance or restriction of features
- With software applications being hosted and data stored on the central on-site location, businesses can stay in control
Benefit from the power and flexibility of multiple servers, but with the space and budget of a single server using Virtualization technology.
- Businesses that wish to get more from their IT will enjoy the efficiencies that come with applications sharing powerful IT
- Companies that would suffer if internal or external services become suddenly unavailable will benefit from the reduced chance of unexpected interruptions
- For companies that have multiple departments with different or varying needs, a virtualization solution can help them to avoid IT resource conflicts by offering dedicated environments
- Business that wish to bring new services to market can speed this up by empowering developers to focus on functionality. The container platform takes care of making sure the applications are portable and can run in any environment
- Companies that wish to avoid unplanned downtime can select a solution with two servers, allowing them to keep going if one server suddenly becomes unavailable for any reason
Small Office Deployment Solution
Complete IT infrastructure solutions that enable companies to store files, run general business applications, and have wired and wireless connectivity. Businesses that require a complete IT infrastructure can benefit from this general-purpose solution.
- Customers will enhance the way people and teams work together with these on-site solutions that provide superior wireless connectivity and better application performance
- Businesses that need to conform to industry regulations, especially when they manage, control and store data, will benefit from having the data on-site for added security and control
- Customers that wish to make a quick and safe decision will value having a solution that is simple to purchase, deploy and manage – especially for small IT departments
Shared Storage Solution
Improve application performance and have proper backups with a reliable, low-cost solution that expands your storage capacity across multiple servers.
- Companies that sometimes find it hard to cope with sudden growth will benefit from a solution where the storage capacity can be grown easily
- Companies with multiple servers that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications with these solutions
- Companies with virtualization, database or file and backup needs can choose a solution with external storage
Low cost basic server configurations to provide functionality like file and print, infrastructure management, client endpoint security, and small scale virtualization.
- Companies that have a significant reliance on their data, whether this needs to be shared or simply stored safely, will benefit from the security and control provided by these solutions.
- Businesses that wish to centralize files that are currently spread across individual’s laptops and PCs, can choose these solutions to enhance how people share data and work together.
- Businesses that need to store data for legal reasons or to meet industry rules, can have a complete backup recovery strategy using a mix of local and offsite storage.
- Companies that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications which can be used to restore services.
Rack-optimized servers that modernize your data center by delivering performance, resiliency, and scalability for core business critical workloads.
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Server
The secure 2P 1U HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 server delivers the right balance of performance, storage, reliability, manageability and efficiency in a dense and compact chassis, to meet the needs of growing businesses of a diverse set of customers – from SMB to service providers running wide range of workloads at a compelling price point.
HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 Server
The secure HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server delivers on scalability, performance, and reliability thus making it the ideal platform for businesses ready to run on-premises and hybrid cloud applications. These businesses need the right mix of compute and storage, enabling them to achieve their most important goals.
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor with up to a 60% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, along with 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB with an increase in performance of up to 82%.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, featuring the First and Second Generation Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 60% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2933 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options.
HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server
Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server offers the 2nd generation AMD® EPYC™ 7000 Series processor delivering up to 2X the performance of the prior generation. With up to 128 cores (per 2-socket configuration), 32 DIMMs for memory up to 3200 MHz, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server delivers low cost virtual machines (VMs) with unprecedented security. Equipped with PCIe Gen4 capabilities, HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus offers improved data transfer rates and higher networking speeds.
Tower servers designed to deliver simple, efficient business value, and feature user-inspired innovations for simpler IT.
HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is an enhanced single processor tower with performance, expansion, and security at an affordable price. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor, HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 192 GB, five PCIe slots, eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It can easily be converted to a rack using 4.5U of rack space.
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus delivers an affordable compact yet powerful entry level server that you can customize for on-premises or for hybrid cloud possibilities. It is the most compact MicroServer that we have launched so far, which can be placed flat or vertically depending on your space.
Simple, affordable storage solutions for small sites and remote offices that need to compete big.
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays
The HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays are like having two flash arrays in one. The array is truly adaptive – designed for both primary and secondary flash workloads. It is a hybrid flash array for mixed, primary workloads where cost-efficient flash performance is important. It can also serve as a secondary flash array for backup and disaster recover (DR) while allowing you to put your backup data to work.
Wired and wireless solutions to address your business needs at every stage of your growth. Select a simple, reliable and easy-to-manage networking solution that’s just right for your business.
Bridge the gap between your digital vision and reality with global technology services from HPE. Accelerate your digital transformation and gain the ability to operate from edge to cloud with the strategic help, operational support, and training you need.
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU SOLVE?
We're here to help you power your next chapter with affordable small and midsized solutions that work for your business.
File & Backup
Small Office Deployment
Extraordinary circumstances threaten business continuity and cause strain on budgets. HPE Financial Services is dedicated to alleviating some of this strain with programs designed to help businesses reduce cash outlays, generate cash from assets, and align payments to deployment schedules.