Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
All servers and systems
Dynamically configure server resources to match specific workloads and achieve higher levels of performance, efficiency, and control in your server environment. Intelligent System Tuning (IST), a new set of server tuning technologies developed in partnership with Intel, dynamically tunes your servers to align with the unique needs of each workload.
IST leverages exclusive technology developed through close partnership with Intel. It includes three innovative capabilities—Jitter Smoothing, Workload Matching, and Core Boosting—that together can deliver double digit boosts in performance.1
Patent-pending technology that levels and balances frequency fluctuation while in Intel Turbo Boost mode for reduced latency and deterministic performance. Available on Gen10 servers with iLO 5 and an iLO Advanced Licence or above.
Automatically match internal server resources to specific workload requirements. Our preconfigured workload profiles tune your BIOS settings for optimal performance, saving hours of time in server tuning. Available on Gen10 servers with iLO 5.
Maximise the performance of all your processor cores while lowering core-based licensing costs – ideal for virtualised environments, HPC, and big data. Available on select ProLiant Gen10 server configurations. 2
Optimize your server performance today by downloading one of these iLO Advanced trial licenses to access Jitter Smoothing, available on Gen10 servers with iLO 5.5
Secure and versatile rack-optimised servers with a balance of performance, capacity, and manageability.
World’s first platform architected for composable infrastructure, an adaptable hybrid IT engine built for today’s workloads and tomorrow’s disruptors.
High-density, rack-scale compute, storage, and networking solutions for massive scale-up/scale-out for big data, object storage, and HPC workloads.
Purpose-built, optimised, and pre-integrated CS500 for SAP HANA scale-up configuration designed with mission-critical reliability, with flexibility to grow with you.
Talk to an expert about how Intelligent System Tuning on HPE Gen10 servers can work for you.
Want to do more and spend less?
HPE Intelligent System Tuning: Jitter smoothing and workload matching
iLO data sheet
Configure and tuning HPE ProLiant Servers for low-latency applications
Dynamically tune server performance to match your workloads
Workload profiles user guide
1. Based on internal HPE testing in May 2017.
2. Core Boosting is available on select Gen10 server platforms when paired with an Intel 6143 16-core processor or an Intel 8165 24-core processor, high performance heatsinks and fans, and an iLO Advanced Licence or an iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition Licence.
3. HPE internal testing from the Performance Engineering Benchmarking team, April 2017.
4. Comparing the Intel 1643 16-core processor to the 6142 16-core processor. HPE Internal Benchmark Testing, August 2017.
5. Core Boosting feature requires additional hardware and this technology is not included in the free trial licence.