The HPE ProLiant Easy Connect ML110 Managed Hybrid Servers is a preconfigured solution that reduces IT costs for distributed retail sites, remote enterprise office branches, education, and small businesses. Tightly integrated with compute, storage, and networking, a ProLiant server combined with the Zynstra virtualization and cloud management software creates a solution that can be delivered as an affordable managed service. With simplified deployment, remote management and monitoring, and pro-active maintenance, it reduces the need for expensive on-site IT staff without compromising service. Delivered preconfigured, simple to install, and ready to go with Windows, Linux, and SaaS applications. Whether your business workloads are on-premises, in the cloud or both, the HPE ProLiant Easy Connect Managed Hybrid Server portfolio has the products, services, and solutions for every phase of growth.
- Virtual Machine Control Console: Self-service file share sizing and resource allocation to custom VMs within the Easy Connect Commissioning Console.
- Integration with ConnectWise and Autotask simplifies operations management for Managed Service Providers. Manage, track, resolve, and report priority issues from Easy Connect within the PSA console.
- 5-Year Contracts: Even longer predictable payment assurance, better savings, and TCO than our 1-year and 3-year contracts.
Simplified Remote IT Management
HPE ProLiant Easy Connect ML110 Managed Hybrid Server is patched, updated and upgraded. No manual patching or system management of core server services required, reducing your server administration effort by 90%.
Pre-configuration in the cloud and automated installation, your IT can be up and running in hours, not days.
Lower TCO on IT Services
HPE ProLiant Easy Connect ML110 Managed Hybrid Server reduces the cost of staffing full-time IT on-site with remote management.
Realize up to 60% lower total cost of ownership compared to traditional on-premises server, software, and network solutions.
Subscription based 1-year, 3-year, or 5-year contracts with monthly and annual payments means predictable IT costs (monthly payments available through HPE Financial Services).
Enterprise Security and Reliability
HPE ProLiant Easy Connect ML110 Managed Hybrid Server is built on industry leading HPE ProLiant servers and Intel Xeon-E processors.
A resilient appliance with cloud backup, disaster recovery, and next business day hardware repair services help ensure business continuity. Software and data can be restored rapidly from local backup or cloud backup, minimizing the risk of downtime.
On-site data redundancy and seamless business continuity using optional high availability clustering with active-active workload balancing.
Keep Current service keeps line of business applications, network, and internet security functions updated.
Critical DNS and DHCP network services on-premises and ICSA certified firewall gateway to the Internet protect LAN-side applications, data, and users.
Sized for Schools and Small Business Operations
The HPE ProLiant Easy Connect ML110 Managed Hybrid Server offers the right performance with a highly converged compute, storage, and virtualization platform to support 50-150 IT users or 300-700 students.
Resources for hosting local management and learning environments are combined with integration to common cloud applications, data backup and disaster recovery services.
ProLiant Easy Connect
- HPE ProLiant Easy Connect Website
- HPE ProLiant Easy Connect EC200a Managed Hybrid Server
- HPE Server Options & Upgrades
- HPE ProLiant Easy Connect TCO Calculator
- HPE Server Options Compatibility Tool
- HPE Rack and Power Infrastructure Architect
- HPE Power Advisor (Web version)
- HPE Power Advisor (Download)
- ProLiant Easy Connect Support Portal
- HPE Foundation Care Services
- HPE ProLiant Service Pack for Updates
- HPE Server Performance Benchmarks
HPE Products Training
HPE Sales Enablement