Are you wondering how to handle the mass data fragmentation in your organization? HPE Solutions for Cohesity DataPlatform are designed to consolidate and manage secondary data at web scale. The solution simplifies data protection, consolidates file and object services, provides instant access to test/dev copies, and supports in-place search and analytics which advances user operations, enhances reliability and radically reduces cost and complexity. Cohesity DataPlatform is a scale-out software defined storage solution that lets you consolidate all your secondary storage and data services onto a single, unified, efficient platform. HPE Solutions for Cohesity DataPlatform are built on the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server or the HPE Apollo 2000 Gen 10 System.
- Custom-built HPE Apollo r2200/ProLiant XL170r Gen10 24 TB and 36 TB Solutions for Cohesity DataPlatform.
- Cohesity DataProtect Kroll Ontrack PowerControls E-LTU SKU.
- Cohesity Data Protect QStar Archive Manager E-LTU SKUs for 100 TB, 200 TB, 500 TB, 1000 TB capacities
- New Cohesity Professional Service for Cohesity DataProtect QStar Archive Manager Remote Deployment
Web-Scale Simplicity and Efficiency
The flexible, resilient, and on-demand web-scale benefits pioneered by hyperscalers such as Google are now available to enterprises with Cohesity DataPlatform. The solution eliminates unnecessary data silos and spans workloads as it converges secondary data on a single platform.
Distributed volumes with multi-protocol NFS, SMB, and S3 access; support for simultaneous sequential and random IOs. Global deduplication across all nodes, variable length, inline, or post-process; Compression, including Zstandard; Erasure coding 2:1, 4:2, and 5:2, and replication factor.
Global Search with automated global indexing and wildcard searches for any VM, file, or object on the platform. Multi-cluster global active management and an API-first architecture for integration.
Easy, Cloud-Ready Deployment
Take advantage of public cloud elasticity and economics using policy-based automation for archiving, tiering, and replication to the cloud. Move virtual machines (VMs) to the cloud for test/dev and then back again when ready.
Cohesity DataPlatform is cloud-ready, ensuring seamless and rapid data and application mobility with leading public cloud providers including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
One Platform, Endless Possibilities
Cohesity DataPlatform is powered by a patented distributed file system architecture, making it much more than a modern converged target for backup data. It can be used to recover applications instantly from any point in time to meet business SLAs.
Native applications also simplify file data search, speed eDiscovery, and streamline compliance. Built to support an API-first approach, Cohesity DataPlatform integrates with leading automation solutions and custom business scripts to increase operational efficiency.
Ensure data resiliency with strict consistency across nodes within a cluster, ensuring that reads always return the most recent data. Two node and two disk failure tolerance support.
Flexible deployment options for on-premises, public cloud, virtual infrastructure and edge sites.
Cohesity Data Sheets
- Cohesity DataPlatform Standard and Base Editions
- Cohesity DataPlatform Virtual Edition
- Cohesity DataProtect
Cohesity Solution Briefs
- Modern, Web-Scale Data Protection for the Cloud Era
- Cohesity Cloud Integration
- Cohesity Solutions Overview
- Mass Data Fragmentation: The Hidden Threat to IT Efficency
- Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
- Accelerate Your Journey to Multi-Cloud through Cohesity Powered Secondary Data and Apps Services