- The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is a powerful Layer 3 switch series with backplane stacking, low latency and resiliency for a better mobile-first campus experience.
- 48 10/100/1000 ports, maximum or 16 1/10GbE SFP+ ports, depending on model, all supporting MACSec
8 HPE Smart Rate Multi-Gigabit (1/2.5/5/10GBASE-T) ports, available on select model
2 open I/O module slots, maximum, depending on model
PoE/PoE+ on selected models
Memory and processor
- Dual ARM Coretex A9 @ 1 GHz
2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 13.5 MB Internal
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.8 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.8 µs 40 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
- 1440 W maximum
Depending on model and configuration
- Aruba AirWave Network Management
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
Out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet)
In-line and out-of-band
Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- 100-240 VAC
Depending on installed options, model and configuration
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44.25 x 43.13 x 4.39 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.