Four Essential Steps to Adopting IT-as-a-Service business white paper
- Business White Paper
After reading this blueprint you’ll understand how to effectively adopt an IT as a service model. The 4 essential steps to adopting it as a service blueprint details the information required to successfully define the right mix to remain in control based on current IT business needs.
You’ll also understand how to put in place scalability-on-demand as a part of an everything-as-a-service hybrid cloud model while ensuring business goals and objectives are met. In addition to finding out how to align IT expense to revenue streams while effectively assess your operating model to improve productivity.
- Executive Summary
- The Value of IT as a Service
- ITaaS Adoption Strategy
- Step 1: Define the Right Mix to remain in control based on current business needs
- Step 2: Put in place scalability-on-demand processes as a part of an everything-as-a-service hybrid cloud model
- Step 3: Align IT expense to revenue streams
- Step 4: Assess your operating model to improve productivity