HPE Storage Plug-in for SAP Landscape Virtualization Management (LVM) is a high-performance and easy-to-use software to manage SAP landscapes in physical, virtual and cloud environments. It enables automation for customers to sync the data in Development, Training and Test environments with the Production environment. It provides a complete solution for administrators to make clones and refresh the SAP system/landscapes. The customers can also migrate SAP applications across the physical and virtual infrastructure. This reduces the administrative effort to manage SAP landscapes and improves productivity.
The customers can use this software for HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage and HPE XP/P9500 Storage running in VMware, HP-UX, Windows and Linux environments with SAP LVM v2.0 and 2.1(latest).
- Support for SAP NW LVM v2.1 for HPE 3PAR and HPE XP7 Storage
- Available on VMware vSphere 5.5, RHEL v6.5 and SLES v11.0 SP3
- Enhanced flexibility in SAP clone/refresh/ instance re-location operation by mapping multiple Logical Volumes to multiple physical volumes
- Customers can easily obtain information on Volume groups for multiple logical volumes through SAP NW LVM user interface
- Customers can execute SAP clone/refresh/ instance re-location operations for SAP instances running on multiple VMware vCenters
- Eliminates user dependency on adding storage array WWN in the mount point configuration
Simplify Management of SAP Systems and Landscapes (Traditional and Virtualized) on HPE Storage
Enables automation for System Clone and Refresh of SAP Systems/landscapes.
Reduces cost, time and effort to operate SAP systems thereby improving productivity.
Improves Operational Continuity and Data Consistency
Enhances flexibility in making development and test data consistent with Production data.
Reduces downtime of SAP systems in production.
Enables Monitoring of SAP Systems, Infrastructure Metrics and Status in Real Time
Single visualization view to monitor and manage SAP systems.
Enables task scheduling and mass operations to meet SLA levels.
End-to-end visibility, monitoring, and management of SAP and non-SAP applications in virtual infrastructure.
Broad integration matrix
Support SAP LVM 2.1 for HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage and HPE XP7 Storage
Available on VMware vSphere 5.1/5.5
Available on Windows 2012/2008R2, HP-UX 11iv3, RHEL v6.1/v6.3/v6.5 and SLES v11.0/SP3
- SAP® is a registered trademark of SAP AG.
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® Red Hat is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
vSphere® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
SAP® is a registered trademark of SAP AG.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.