Is complexity in your data center slowing you down? The HPE SimpliVity 380 gives IT organizations the agility and economics of the cloud with the control and governance of on-premises IT. It delivers a powerhouse hyperconverged solution capable of running some of the world’s most efficient and resilient data centers. This solution dramatically simplifies IT by combining infrastructure and advanced data services for virtualized workloads onto the bestselling server platform in the market. HPE SimpliVity 380, available on HPE ProLiant DL380 Servers, is a compact, scalable 2U rack-mounted building block that delivers server, storage, and storage networking services. It also delivers a complete set of advanced functionalities that enables dramatic improvements to the efficiency, management, protection, and performance of virtualized workloads at a fraction of the cost and complexity of today’s traditional infrastructure stack.
- HPE SimpliVity 380, now adding flexibility to expand node storage and add a second CPU (with additional memory) to 1P nodes within the field
- HPE SimpliVity 380, now supporting the latest VMware Hypervisor release vSphere 6.7 U1 and vCenter 6.7 U1
- HPE SimpliVity 380, support for greenfield and brownfield deployments of up to 16 nodes in one single cluster
- HPE SimpliVity 380, now supporting parallel node deployments and upgrades
Complete Hyperconvergence in a Fully Integrated System
The HPE SimpliVity 380 combines x86 resources, storage, and storage networking in a single hyper converged system with advanced functionality.
Simplifies management and delivers outstanding cost efficiency and agility.
Increased visibility and control with unified management.
Delivers rapid deployment so you can respond to business needs faster.
Unify virtual machines and infrastructure tasks to reduce virtual machine (VM) sprawl and overprovisioning.
Peak and Predictable Performance
The HPE SimpliVity 380 delivers an all-flash solution delivering predictable and near linear performance at near-wire speeds while reducing latency.
Hardware-assisted in-line deduplication, compression, and optimization helps reduce I/O and network traffic.
On Demand Scale-in and Scale-out
The HPE SimpliVity 380 can easily expand or contract configurations as your needs change.
Each node supports a large number of fully protected virtual machines (VMs).
A networked collection of nodes at both local and remote sites are managed as a single entity.
Flexibility to expand node storage and add a second CPU (with additional memory) to 1P nodes within the field
Federations scale up to 96 nodes. Heterogenous federation support (clusters of SimpliVity 380 Gen9/Gen10 and legacy SimpliVity can be federated with clusters of SimpliVity 2600 Gen10)
Advanced Data Services
The HPE SimpliVity 380 delivers always-on deduplication and compression to significantly reduce capacity utilization.
Built-in resiliency, backup, and disaster recovery for data protection.
Policy-based, virtual machine (VM) centric management to streamline operations.
Optional Data Encryption support and RapidDR support.
HPE SimpliVity 380
- 1. IDC Server Tracker, CQ1 2016
- 2. The Total Economic Impact Of HPE SimpliVity hyper converged infrastructure, Forrester Consulting, November 2015
HPE Hyperconverged Systems
- VMware virtual machine operating systems
- Supported Windows guest operating systems for Hyper-V on Windows Server 2016