- 750 TiB Raw
- (24) SFF SAS
- Expandable to 240 total SAS drives or 120 SSD with SFF (2.5-in) 2U and LFF (3.5-in) 4U drive enclosures.
- (9) 3PAR 8000 SFF SAS Drive Enclosure
- (9) 3PAR 8000 LFF SAS Drive Enclosure
- Maximum number of Drive Enclosures is (9)
Maximum drives per enclosure
- 16 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (4) Ports
- Option to add (8) 16 Gb/s FC ports or (4) 10GbE iSCSI/FCoE ports or (8) 1 Gb/s Ethernet ports (for File Persona only) or (4) 10 Gb/s Ethernet ports (for File Persona only) to the array.
- 64 GiB
- (2) 3PAR 8000 6-core 2.2GHz Controller Node
- Redundant power supplies and fans
- A minimum of dual redundant controllers, with up to two controllers for added redundancy
- RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 6 for data protection.
- HPE ProLiant rack mount and blades
- HPE Integrity servers
- Sun SPARC, x86
- Cisco UCS
- IBM p-series
- Industry Standard Servers
- Maximum, depending on model
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Hyper-V
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- VMware ESX and ESXi
- Oracle Solaris
- Oracle UEK
- Oracle Linux
- Citrix XenServer
- IBM AIX
- HP OpenVMS
- Apple OS X
- HPE OpenVMS is a registered release only. For the latest information on supported operating systems refer to Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge for HPE Storage Products (SPOCK): http://www.hp.com/storage/spock
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
48.3 x 67.6 x 8.795 cm
- 3PAR StoreServ 8200 2-node 2U field integrated base enclosure with two controller nodes, 64 GB cache, four 16Gb/sec FC ports, two adapter slots, and 24 SFF drive bays.
Warranty - year(s) (parts/labor/onsite)
Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Oracle® is a trademark of Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
vSphere® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
NVIDIA® is a registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Hitachi® is a registered trademark of Hitachi, Ltd. In Japan and/or other countries.
Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
SUSE® is a registered trademark of Suse.
IBM® is trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
HPE 3PAR Management Software