Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Do you need a robust server for your SMB and remote offices? HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of larger businesses, and enterprise data centers. HPE ML350 Gen10 Server leverages the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 71%1 performance gain and 27% increase in cores2, along with the 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supports up to 3.0 TB and 11%3 faster than 2400 MT/s. The shorter re-designed rackable chassis with multiple upgrade options provides flexibility that can expand as your business needs grow. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, NVMe SSD, embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization and ease of deployment, HPE ML350 Gen10 Server helps you transform to a digital business with more agility and all within your limited IT budget.
- Support for Intel Xeon Scalable processors – full stack.
- 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory RDIMM/LRDIMM offering 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 GB.
- Security through firmware and standard chassis features.
- Re-designed shorter chassis with multiple drive cage options for upgrade, including 8 SFF Express Bay to support NVMe solid state drives.
- Graphic process unit (GPU) support for graphic-intensive applications such as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and machine learning.
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS™ Software from HPE that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information, check the ClearOS link on the right.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers expandability with a wide range of drive upgrade options. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with optional 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive options protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
Large expansion capacity with (8) PCIe slots, (6) USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server is one of the HPE industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- 1. Intel measurements. Up to 71% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5 v4 average performance based on key industry-standard benchmark calculations comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. May 2017.
- 2. Up to 27% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/22 cores= 1.27 = 27%. May 2017.
- 3. The Gen10 2666 MT/s memory speed is 11% faster than that of Gen9 2400 MT/s, enabling faster server performance.
- Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ClearOS is either registered trademark or trademark of ClearCenter Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- HPE Security
- HPE Intelligent System Tuning
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- Support for retired products
Additional server resources
- HPE ProLiant Case Studies
- Enterprise Information Library
- Server Management
- Server Operating Systems and Virtualization Software
- ML350 Hardware Demo
- ML350 Exploded View Animation
- ML350 Storage Configuration Vignette
- ML350 Rack Conversion Vignette
- ML350 GPU Support Vignette
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
- HPE Pointnext
- HPE Flexible Capacity
- HPE Foundation Care
- HPE Proactive Care
- Service Pack for ProLiant software downloads
Additional server products