High-density compute nodes
- 4U design for either/or HPE ProLiant e910 1U Server Blades, HPE ProLiant e910 2U Server Blades.
- Storage is configured on the HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade
Mechanical and power
- Height - 8.3 inches (5U) (21.2 cm), Width - 8.7 inches (22.1 cm), Depth - 17 inches (43.2 cm).
Typical Weight is 50 lb to 58 lb (22.7 kg- 26.3 kg), Rack Mount possible, 264VAC, 1500W, -48DC, 1500W 1+1 redundant power
Environmental, shock and vibration
- Extended operating temperature from 0°C up to 55°C (0°F up to 131°F) (depending on configuration), Storage -30 to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F) 95% non-condensing humidity Operating Shock, IEC 60068-2-27, 30G half-sine, 11ms duration Operating Vibration, IEC 60068-2-64, 3Grms random 5 ~ 500Hz one hour per axis
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
21.2 x 22.1 x 43.2 cm
22.7 - 26.3 kg
- 3-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor, 3-Year Onsite support. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional Hewlett Packard Enterprise support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to hpe.com/services/support.
Price may vary based on local reseller.