Need an open system known for its design, reliability, and global support?
The HPE Cloudline CL2600 Gen10 server is the standard of open systems in a 1U Hewlett Packard Enterprise flagship design. It is ideal for service providers, hyperscalers, and a segment of traditional enterprise customers seeking commonality in server options, and management across vendors. Deploy confidently with HPE global services and support. The HPE Cloudline CL2600 Gen10 server supports 1st and 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, six memory channels per CPU, an AMI BIOS for open systems management, and industry standard options, all in a 1U standard-depth chassis with options for power supplies to support AC and DC power. In addition, it supports Up to 10 NVMe (2NVME + 8SFF SAS/SATA/NVME) or 8SFF SAS/SATA (including SED) 2x M.2 SATA via optional riser.
- Open standards system in a general purpose 1U design.
- Support for 1st and 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Family.
- Supports up to 8 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD including Secure Encrypted Drives (SED), or up to 10 SFF NVMe SSDs.
- Intel® VROC software license to enable enterprise RAID solutions for NVMe based SSDs.
- Network Choice (NC) CTO models featuring no embedded LOM.
- Open systems management - Redfish®, BMC®, IPMI.
Standardize All Workloads
The HPE Cloudline CL2600 Gen10 server runs everything from the most basic to the most resource-intensive workloads.
Workloads include virtualization, container-based services, cloud computing, high performance computing, collaboration, hosting, and file and print sharing.
Applications include VMware®, Kubernetes®, Zimbra®, HPC applications, Cassandra, MongoDB®, Hadoop.
Open Management and Commonality Across the Data Center
Simplify system management across different vendors with the HPE Cloudline CL2600 Gen10 server. AMI BIOS and open systems management provides the same look and feel of the management across vendors. Expect compliance to Industry-standard interface specifications, including Redfish and IPMI.
Reduce the number of OEM-specific components and simplify procurement, servicing, and spares with open, industry-standard options.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise - Designed and Engineered
Designed for durability, the HPE Cloudline CL2600 Gen10 server maintains strict quality controls for resilience.
Reduce downtime and maintenance expenses with tool-less drive carriers.
Drastically reduce airflow obstruction and clutter for better efficiency and serviceability with the cable management arm (optional).
Global, Industry-Leading Supply Chain, Service, and Support
The HPE Cloudline CL2600 Gen10 server leverages Hewlett Packard Enterprise supply chain, providing simplification, speed, and global reach.
HPE Pointnext service packages provide options for service and support, above and beyond the 3/0/0 base warranty, to fit your needs worldwide.
HPE Factory Express Integration Services provide all the build, integration, and testing done at our factory, resulting in a ready-to-deploy, custom IT solution built to your specific requirements.
- Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. VMware is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.