Do you have demanding workloads that require low latency? The HPE Ethernet 100Gb 1-port 842QSFP28 Adapter supports 100 Gb bandwidth that allows more network traffic and thus is ideal for telcos, cloud and service providers. This adapter has security features to keep out rogue updates that could slow you down. Plan for the future and get in the express lane with the 100 Gb adapter.
Speed Up Network-intensive Applications
The HPE Ethernet 100Gb 1-port 842QSFP28 Adapter drives I/O per server with hardware-based I/O virtualization expediting data to its destination.
Offloads packet processing to reduce CPU utilization, and lower power with tunnel offloads (VXLAN and NVGRE) giving you efficiency and reduced power consumption.
Reduce Headaches with Less Complexity for a Smoother Data Ride
The HPE Ethernet 100Gb 1-port 842QSFP28 Adapter helps reduce CPU utilization and improve host VM density and server efficiency using remote direct memory access (RDMA) over Converged Ethernet (RoCEv2) for live migration and Microsoft® SMB Direct environments.
Improves small packet performance latency, with Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK), to help telcos and e-commerce companies conduct high-performance computing (HPC).
Protect from Rogue Updates
The HPE Ethernet 100Gb 1-port 842QSFP28 Adapter strengthens security through chain of trust and root of trust at the firmware level so your firmware is fortified from outside intrusions.
Authenticates updates which provide peace of mind that suspicious activity, including rogue firmware, will be detected before business impact occurs.
- Microsoft is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
Additional Resources & Collateral
- HPE Server Management
- HPE Education and Training
- HPE Server Networking Whiteboard Video
- HPE Network Interface Card (NIC) Security Whiteboard Video
HPE Server Options
- HPE Server Networking
- HPE Server Storage
- HPE Server Options Overview
- HPE Persistent Memory
- HPE Server Memory
- HPE iLo Licensing Advisor
- Server networking transceiver and cable compatibility matrix
- Data Center Infrastructure Advisor (DCIA)
HPE Server Support & Downloads