Is your IT power demand scaling faster than your cooling capacity? The HPE Adaptive Rack Cooling system allows for increased computing power without adding to the heat load in the data center. Using a closed-loop, room-agnostic design, the HPE Adaptive Rack Cooling system is capable of cooling fully populated racks, even with top bin processors. The horizontal airflow of the HPE Adaptive Rack Cooling system fully supports industry-standard front-to-back cooling designs and standard server dimensions. Additionally, the implementation of variable speed fans within the system, enables improved energy efficiencies by providing the right volume of airflow to all devices, regardless of the mounting position or workload. By increasing power density without the need for extensive cooling upgrades, the HPE Adaptive Rack Cooling system can economically extend the life of the data center.
- Up to 150 kW and 10,000 cfm of cooling capacity versus the MCS 200 with 55 kW and 4,700 cfm.
- Power support for 380V-480 VAC (3-phase).
- 42U and 48U rack options instead only 42U racks.
- 1 cooling unit supports up to 4 IT racks versus the MCS 200 which only supported 2 IT racks.
Increase Data Center Density Without Extensive Data Center Cooling Upgrades
The HPE Adaptive Rack Cooling system supports up to 150 kW and 10,000 cfm of cooling capacity allowing for full rack densities even with top bin processors.
Increase data center capacity by opening up floor space by reducing the number of Computer Room Air Handler units (CRAH).
Realize the Full Potential of Any Data Center
The HPE Adaptive Rack Cooling system provides cooling and heat capture at the source to improve power usage effectiveness (PUE) by cooling the rack versus the data center.
Reduces the need for cooling infrastructure, such as raised floors or cold/hot aisle containment, as systems are capable of being installed on concrete floors with no external air cooling requirements.
Closed loop design provides power efficiency through independent control of cluster temperatures and adaptive airflow control provides cooling as needed.
Features remote environmental access and control with local touch screen displays, web browsers, HPCM or a variety of industry standard protocols.
Extend the Life of Data Centers
The HPE Adaptive Rack Cooling system allows increased computing power without adding to the heat load in the data center.
Avoid the need for the complexity of Direct Liquid Cooling (DLC)) adoption to support higher power densities.
Reduces the need for continual piecemeal upgrades of the data center with additional air cooling capacity to accommodate higher power density.
Use in places where traditional cooling is not possible or desired, such as data center hot spots or remote data centers.
Install once and use for multiple generations of servers, networking, or storage.
- © Copyright 2017 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.