HPE StoreVirtual Storage
Virtual storage solutions that simplify client and server virtualization with a flexible and highly available scale-out platform.
Now the Most Flexible Storage for Virtualization is Even Better
Versatile and reliable, the HPE StoreVirtual family provides affordable storage for a virtualized infrastructure. Our systems are easy to manage, support continuous data growth and include advanced high-availability features that keep you up and running.
Flexible Deployment Options for Any Need
HPE StoreVirtual is a leader in software defined storage and is the foundation of a composable data fabric. The family is hardware-agnostic and hypervisor-independent, with support for VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Linux KVM.
HPE provides deployment options to fit any requirement, including VSA software, physical storage arrays and hyper-converged systems. All-inclusive licensing lets you start small and support growth at all stages.
HPE StoreVirtual 3200
HPE brings low-cost, next-generation storage, scalable storage within the reach of any organization.
Advanced Data Services for Business Agility
HPE StoreVirtual is a software-defined storage platform that scales in any direction and provides data mobility across tiers, locations and between physical and virtual storage. It enables linear scaling of capacity and performance.
Common management and federated data services give you simplicity and flexibility in your virtual data centers. With the Centralized Management Console, you can manage hundreds of nodes in your environment with the same simplicity.
Snapshot and Remote Copy integration for virtualization platforms and Windows applications make backup and recovery a snap. Plus, with proven 99.999 percent(1) availability and unique stretch cluster capabilities, you can sustain multiple concurrent failures and still keep data online and accessible to applications.
HPE StoreVirtual VSA Software
Optimized for virtualized VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and Linux KVM environments, HPE StoreVirtual VSA transforms your server’s internal or direct-attached storage into a scalable, shared storage array, without dedicated storage.
Try HPE StoreVirtual VSA free and transform server capacity into storage with the first software-defined virtual storage appliance to support all major industry-standard servers and multiple hypervisors.
How Our Customers Achieve More with SDS
Sophia Conseil Opts for HPE Server Virtualization to Meet Storage Needs
To cope with new storage requirements, Sophia Conseil—an engineering services company based in France—used HPE StoreVirtual VSA to transform dedicated server hard drives into a virtualized array. By modernizing their storage capabilities with a scalable and upgradable solution, they now have quicker access to data and are able to handle load increases—without change in habits for administrators.
Scale-out Storage for Virtualized Environments
Grow your virtual environment with a simple, scalable, highly available solution.
- HPE StoreVirtual 3200.
- HPE StoreVirtual VSA. Opens New Window: /content/hpe/country/cn/zh/us/en/product-catalog/storage/storage-software/pip.5306917
- HPE Hyper Converged Systems. Opens New Window: /cn/zh/products/integrated-systems/hyper-converged-systems.html
- HPE StoreVirtual 4000. Opens New Window: /cn/zh/product-catalog/storage/disk-storage/pip.4118659.html
HPE StoreVirtual Technical Overview
HPE StoreVirtual 3200 Storage
- Scale-up to 100 SFF or 48 LFF drives (maximum including three 2U drive enclosures)
- Up to 288 TB maximum raw storage capacity
- Host interfaces: 8/16Gb Fibre Channel (4 ports, speed determined by SFP+ module), 1GbE iSCSI (4 or 8 ports), 10GbE iSCSI (4 ports)
HPE StoreVirtual VSA Software
- Supported hardware: Runs on all HPE ProLiant or third-party servers and c-Class server blades certified with VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Warranty: 3-year HPE Software support standard 9 X 5 phone support during business hours.
HPE Hyper Converged Systems
- Virtualization Platform: VMware, Microsoft
- Cores: 6 to 16 cores per CPU, depending on model
- Memory: 128 GB to 1536 GB RAM per compute node, depending on model
- Disks: SFF SAS, SSD supported
- Network: 1GbE and 10 GbE supported
- Max Scale: 16 nodes per cluster
HPE StoreVirtual 4000 Storage
- Capacity: 2.4TB – 1536TB maximum per management group
- Drive: (800) SFF SAS; (256) SFF MDL SAS; (384) LFF SAS; (384) LFF MDL SAS maximum
- Host Interface: 1 GbE iSCSI (128) Ports; 10 GbE iSCSI (64) Ports; 8 Gb Fibre Channel (64) Ports. Maximum, depending on model; Optional upgrade to 10GbE iSCSI (64) Ports
- OS: All major operating systems and hypervisors
Protect Your SDS Solution
Accelerate service delivery with advanced SDS technologies and expertise.
Questions about HPE StoreVirtual? We have answers and expertise.
软件定义存储 (SDS) 将硬件和数据与管理分离，以优化成本，同时构建灵活的架构。
HPE StoreVirtual VSA 将您的服务器的内部和直接连接存储转化为全功能共享存储阵列，经济实惠且简单易用。
虚拟桌面基础设施 (VDI) 部署可能会困难重重，尤其是考虑到当今的移动和 BYOD（自带设备）办公现状。
从 HPE 社区的“关于存储块”中找到有关超融合的所有信息。
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 存储每周质量审查数据，2012 年 8 月