HPE StoreVirtual Storage
Fulfill your virtual needs with simple, scalable and highly available storage.
Scale-out Storage for Virtualized Environments
Flexible Deployment Options for Any Need
Versatile, reliable HPE StoreVirtual gives you affordable storage for a virtualized infrastructure solution that’s easy to manage, supports continuous data growth, and keeps your business up and running.
HPE StoreVirtual is a leader in virtual software-defined storage. It’s hardware-agnostic and hypervisor-independent, with support for VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Linux KVM.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides flexible deployment options to fit any requirement, including VSA software, bare metal storage arrays and hyper-converged systems. All-inclusive licensing lets you start small and support growth at all stages.
Advanced Data Services for Business Agility
Based on the LeftHand operating system, HPE StoreVirtual Storage is a scale-out storage platform that provides data mobility across tiers and locations and between physical and virtual storage. It enables linear scaling of capacity and performance.
Common management and storage federation give you simplicity and flexibility in your virtual data centers. With the Centralized Management Console, you can manage hundreds of nodes in your environment with the same simplicity.
Snapshot and Remote Copy integration for virtualization platforms and Windows applications makes backup and recovery a snap. Plus, with proven 99.999 percent(1) availability and unique stretch cluster capabilities, you can sustain multiple concurrent failures and still keep data online and accessible to applications.
HPE StoreVirtual VSA Software
Optimized for virtualized VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and Linux KVM environments, HPE StoreVirtual VSA transforms your server’s internal or direct-attached storage into a scalable, shared storage array, without dedicated storage.
Try HPE StoreVirtual VSA free and transform server capacity into storage with the first software-defined virtual storage appliance to support all major industry-standard servers and multiple hypervisors.
How Our Customers Achieve More with SDS
Peguform handles dynamic storage needs with HPE StoreVirtual 4500 and StoreVirtual VSA
“The converged HPE infrastructure offers the necessary scalability and flexibility that we require in the dynamic automotive sector. This not only means that we can quickly increase our storage capacities when necessary, it also means that we can move this capacity between individual branches.” – Jörg Birkle, Head of IT, Peguform
Scale-Out Storage for Virtualized Environments
Grow your virtual environment with a simple, scalable, highly available solution.
- HPE StoreVirtual VSA. Opens New Window: http://www8.hp.com/ch/de/products/storage-software/product-detail.html?oid=5306917
- HPE StoreVirtual 4000. Opens New Window: http://www8.hp.com/ch/de/products/disk-storage/product-detail.html?oid=4118659
- HPE ConvergedSystem 250-HC StoreVirtual System. Opens New Window: /ch/de/products/integrated-systems/hyper-converged-systems.html
HPE StoreVirtual Technical Overview
HPE StoreVirtual 4000 Storage
- Capacity: 2.4TB – 1536TB maximum per management group
- Drive: (800) SFF SAS; (256) SFF MDL SAS; (384) LFF SAS; (384) LFF MDL SAS maximum
- Host Interface: 1 GbE iSCSI (128) Ports; 10 GbE iSCSI (64) Ports; 8 Gb Fibre Channel (64) Ports. Maximum, depending on model; Optional upgrade to 10GbE iSCSI (64) Ports
- OS: All major operating systems and hypervisors
- LeftHand Thin Provisioning
HPE StoreVirtual VSA Software
- Supported hardware: Runs on all HP ProLiant or third-party servers and c-Class server blades certified with VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Warranty: 3-year HPE Software support standard 9 X 5 business hours phone support
HPE ConvergedSystem 250-HC StoreVirtual System
- Server Platform: HPE Apollo 2000
- Virtualization Platform: VMware, HPE Helion CloudSystem
- Cores; RAM/Node: 8 or 12 cores; 128GB, 256GB or 512GB RAM
- Disk Configuration/Node: 6X 1.2 TB SAS, or 4X 1.2 TB SAS and 2X 400 GB SSD
- Max Scale: 32 nodes/8 appliances (~1200 VMs)
Enhance Your SDS Solution
Accelerate service delivery with advanced SDS technologies and expertise.
Questions about HPE StoreVirtual? We have answers and expertise.
Find storage products that are right for you.
Know which product you’re looking for? Find your product fast or browse the full storage product portfolio.
Find information about Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage products, services and solutions.
Make the most of your archives.