Do you require an open system that offers expandability without sacrificing performance? The HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server is an open system server for an expansive range of workloads, applications, and use cases in a 2U form factor. With a standard AMI BIOS for open systems compatibility, it balances compute, storage, and manageability. These characteristics make it an excellent choice for a wide range of general purpose workloads in a footprint designed with expandability in mind. This server uses the Hewlett Packard Enterprise innovative design, providing the right amount of compute and storage in an open systems environment. The HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, six memory channels per CPU, open systems management, and industry standard options, all in a 2U standard chassis with redundant power supplies. In addition, the server supports up to 24 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD, up to 16 NVMe or 12 LFF SATA HDD.
- Open standards system in a general-purpose 2U design.
- Supports Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family.
- 8SFF SAS/SATA, 24SFF SAS/SATA, up to 16 NVMe, or 12LFF SATA.
- Open systems management - Redfish®, BMC®, IPMI.
- BIOS configuration via Redfish.
- Keep data protected via Intel® Boot Guard.
Engineered for Reliability
The HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server features an over-engineered hardware design providing a reliable platform.
Toolless drive carriers allow for easy expansion or service of storage.
Leverages Hewlett Packard Enterprise supply chain, providing simplification, speed, and global reach.
Standardize Your Workloads
The HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server runs the most basic to the most resource-intensive workloads.
Uses industry standard components for ease of deployment.
The HPE Cloudline CL2800 Gen10 server offers ease of management and provides commonality across the data center by using open standards tools.
AMI BIOS and Open Systems Management for ease of deployment using common open tools.
Redfish®, BMC®, and IPMI provide industry standard open systems management.
Industry standard options simplify the number of vendor-specific components required for your environment.
Enhanced Management Features
BIOS configuration via Redfish simplifies the process for making BIOS changes to your server.
Keep data protected via Intel Boot Guard.
- Intel and Intel Xeon is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ClearOS is either registered trademark or trademark of ClearCenter Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
Server support & downloads
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Support Center
- Server Operating Systems and Virtualization Software
- ClearOS™ and ClearVM Software by HPE
- Support for retired products
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services and other