Monthly Promotions for Your Growing Business
HPE FLEX OFFERS
HPE Flex Offers provide tailored configurations at competitive prices shipped quickly directly from distribution inventory.
Mitigate against the disastrous impacts of data loss due to threats such as ransomware and data corruption physical disaster/events Archive data to lower long-term storage cost and preserve data to meet regulatory requirements.
- Near instant recovery from non-catastrophic data loss events.
- Recover to anywhere from catastrophic datacenter loss events.
- Long-term data retention to meet regulatory compliance.
Remote Workers Solution
A productive work-from-home experience with a solution. Ideal for under 100 users that enable people to work efficiently from any location by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data.
- Companies that need to make sure people can work efficiently from any location can achieve this by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data
- Remote access is safe and secure and without compromise to performance or restriction of features
- With software applications being hosted and data stored on the central on-site location, businesses can stay in control
Benefit from the power and flexibility of multiple servers, but with the space and budget of a single server using Virtualization technology.
- Businesses that wish to get more from their IT will enjoy the efficiencies that come with applications sharing powerful IT
- Companies that would suffer if internal or external services become suddenly unavailable will benefit from the reduced chance of unexpected interruptions
- For companies that have multiple departments with different or varying needs, a virtualization solution can help them to avoid IT resource conflicts by offering dedicated environments
- Business that wish to bring new services to market can speed this up by empowering developers to focus on functionality. The container platform takes care of making sure the applications are portable and can run in any environment
- Companies that wish to avoid unplanned downtime can select a solution with two servers, allowing them to keep going if one server suddenly becomes unavailable for any reason
Small Office Deployment Solution
Complete IT infrastructure solutions that enable companies to store files, run general business applications, and have wired and wireless connectivity. Businesses that require a complete IT infrastructure can benefit from this general-purpose solution.
- Customers will enhance the way people and teams work together with these on-site solutions that provide superior wireless connectivity and better application performance
- Businesses that need to conform to industry regulations, especially when they manage, control and store data, will benefit from having the data on-site for added security and control
- Customers that wish to make a quick and safe decision will value having a solution that is simple to purchase, deploy and manage – especially for small IT departments
Shared Storage Solution
Improve application performance and have proper backups with a reliable, low-cost solution that expands your storage capacity across multiple servers.
- Companies that sometimes find it hard to cope with sudden growth will benefit from a solution where the storage capacity can be grown easily
- Companies with multiple servers that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications with these solutions
- Companies with virtualization, database or file and backup needs can choose a solution with external storage
Low cost basic server configurations to provide functionality like file and print, infrastructure management, client endpoint security, and small scale virtualization.
- Companies that have a significant reliance on their data, whether this needs to be shared or simply stored safely, will benefit from the security and control provided by these solutions.
- Businesses that wish to centralize files that are currently spread across individual’s laptops and PCs, can choose these solutions to enhance how people share data and work together.
- Businesses that need to store data for legal reasons or to meet industry rules, can have a complete backup recovery strategy using a mix of local and offsite storage.
- Companies that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications which can be used to restore services.
Rack-optimized servers that modernize your data center by delivering performance, resiliency, and scalability for core business critical workloads.
Tower servers designed to deliver simple, efficient business value, and feature user-inspired innovations for simpler IT.
Simple, affordable storage solutions for small sites and remote offices that need to compete big.
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays
The HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays are like having two flash arrays in one. The array is truly adaptive – designed for both primary and secondary flash workloads. It is a hybrid flash array for mixed, primary workloads where cost-efficient flash performance is important. It can also serve as a secondary flash array for backup and disaster recover (DR) while allowing you to put your backup data to work.
Wired and wireless solutions to address your business needs at every stage of your growth. Select a simple, reliable and easy-to-manage networking solution that’s just right for your business.
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU SOLVE?
We're here to help you power your next chapter with affordable small and midsized solutions that work for your business.
File & Backup
Small Office Deployment
Extraordinary circumstances threaten business continuity and cause strain on budgets. HPE Financial Services is dedicated to alleviating some of this strain with programs designed to help businesses reduce cash outlays, generate cash from assets, and align payments to deployment schedules.
*Savings calculated based on pre-configured HPE Flex Offer solution. Savings may vary based on actual configuration and options attached. Offer terms, pricing, and availability are subject to change without notice. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or employee discount. No adjustments on previous purchases. Consult with an HPE Authorized Reseller for actual savings and additional terms. The only warranties for HPE products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HPE shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.