Cloud Services Enablement Solutions for Service Providers
Build, operate and monetize your Public Cloud infrastructure
Service Providers can expand revenue sources by becoming cloud service aggregators and reselling cloud services.
The HPE Cloud Services Enablement (CSE) portfolio for service providers offers an opportunity to quickly deliver new commercial offers of cloud services and bundles, and generate new revenue streams from SMB customers. This extensive portfolio accelerates your deployment of cloud services and gets you to market quickly with revenue-generating new offerings.
HPE CSE for Service Providers (SPs) is based on AP4SaaS, which provides all of the key functions needed to create, sell and charge for the use of cloud services. Acting as a mediation layer between the service provider's systems, the cloud services they offer and their end customer’s (Enterprises and SMBs), HPE AP4SaaS also allows SPs to address wholesale/reseller markets with their Cloud service portfolios.
HPE AP4SaaS accelerates the deployment of Software as a Service, Platform as a Service and Infrastructure as a Service.
- SaaS can rapidly be on-boarded through a set of REST APIs or through ad hoc SW Adaptors. Integration with popular SaaS-enabled business applications is already available out of the box.
- IaaS and PaaS are available through pre-integration with HPE’s CloudSystem portfolio, as well as HPE Enterprise Cloud Services-Virtual Private Cloud
Additional services make HPE’s end-to-end approach unique.
Through its Business Consulting practice specially focused on the Communications industry, HPE helps Communication Service Providers (CSPs) shaping their cloud market strategy:
- Identify the best service portfolio and commercial offer, given the CSP’s specific market conditions
- Differentiate CSP’s offering from the competition
- Evaluate the business case
- Periodically review the business case, to measure the actual strategy execution and eventually re-shape it
The HPE Cloud Business Strategy Workshop for Communication Services Providers is the first step of a comprehensive Cloud consulting offer that helps CSPs define and clarify their strategy for public cloud business.