Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Struggling to find the perfect combination of flash storage and predictive analytics?
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays combine a flash-efficient architecture with HPE InfoSight predictive analytics to achieve fast, reliable access to data and 99.9999% guaranteed availability.1 Radically simple to deploy and use, the arrays are cloud-ready, providing data mobility to the cloud through HPE Cloud Volumes. Your storage investment made today will support you well into the future, thanks to our technology and business-model innovations. HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays include all-inclusive licensing, easy upgrades, and flexible payment options – while also being future-proofed for new technologies, such as NVMe and SCM.
- Performance is up to 65% faster and twice the scalability of previous HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays5
- Cost-effective entry-level all-flash array.
- HPE Store More Guarantee delivers more effective capacity per terabyte of raw flash than competitive all-flash arrays.3
- Future-proofed for NVMe and SCM based on our timeless storage.
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays automatically predict and resolve 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue.4
Transforms the support experience through cloud-based predictive analytics and Level 3-only support.
Holistic view across the infrastructure stack to resolve problems beyond just storage.
Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth requirements.
Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are simple to deploy use, and manage.
This product is cloud-ready and deploys flash on-premises or in the cloud with common data services and mobility between all-flash, adaptive flash, and HPE Cloud Volumes.
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are future-proofed for NVMe and SCM. The offering comes with a satisfaction guarantee, all-inclusive software licensing, flat support pricing, replacing all the hardware for upgrades, and an option to receive a free faster controller upgrade after three years.
Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems and has a deep integration with VMware®, Microsoft® applications, Oracle, Veeam, and others.
Fast and reliable
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are scale-to-fit. They scale-up performance and capacity independently and non-disruptively; and scale out to four arrays managed as one for increased flexibility.
Up to 5X or more data reduction from variable block inline deduplication and compression.2
Backup and disaster recovery (DR) from all-flash to adaptive flash arrays at one-third the cost.
Data reduction, snapshots, and Triple+ Parity RAID with no performance impact.
Sub-millisecond response time for performance-sensitive enterprise workloads.
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays has 99.9999% guaranteed availability.
Triple+ Parity RAID can handle three simultaneous drive failures and provides additional protection through intra-drive parity.
App-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides data-at-rest and over-the-wire protection. Data shredding is built-in.
Native application-consistent snapshots and replication, as well as integration with leading backup software.
- 1. HPE Get Six Nines Guarantee: https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00026086enw
- 2. Based on customer data as analyzed by HPE InfoSight and also from data reduction evaluation by HPE Engineering
- 3. HPE Store More Guarantee: http://h20195.www2.hpe.com/V2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=a00039975enw
- 4. Based on actual customer data collected by the HPE Nimble Storage Support organization. See also https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00018503ENW
- 5. Based on HPE Engineering performance tests and measurements versus the previous generation of HPE Nimble Storage All Flash arrays
- Microsoft and Windows Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Red Hat is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Citrix is a registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one more of its subsidiaries and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. VMware and VMware ESXi are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- HPE Nimble Storage Family
- HPE Storage Home Page
- HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Array White Paper
- HPE Cloud Volumes
- HPE InfoSight
- HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays
- Other HPE All Flash and Hybrid Storage Arrays
- HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Array Interactive Demo
- 3D Demo