Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Do you need rack level power monitoring over the network? With billing grade accuracy, HPE G2 Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) are an excellent choice for data centers wanting to make the most of circuit capacity or for co-location facilities needing to precisely track power usage for billing purposes. The G2 Metered PDUs offer load segment power metering and have a low profile single piece design with multiple mounting options and ease of access to rear devices for maintenance. Designed for HPE racks but also work in a large variety of third party racks as well using standard button and keyhole mounting. They can be installed on either side of the rack with outlets facing the back of the rack for easy access and improved clearance. Also for higher power density they can be installed side by side on both sides of the rack with the outlets facing in towards the center of the rack. HPE G2 Metered PDUs are backed by HPE's limited 3-year warranty.
- HPE G2 Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) are rated for operating temperatures of up to 60°C (or 140°F).
- Color-coded receptacles on single and three phase models to easily distinguish between the different load segments/phases.
- A hot swappable Network Management Card (NMC) allowing for power to remain distributed with the removal of the management card thus creating zero down time.
- Enhanced environmental sensor options on the G2 Metered PDUs for monitoring temperature, humidity, intrusion, and water leakage within the rack.
- Choose the optional Locking Power Cord for secure cable retention to both the PDU and target device.
Powerfully Built Power Distribution, Because No Two Environments Are the Same
HPE G2 Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) include a 3-year warranty.
Premium materials and robust construction guarantee power continuity and maintained performance at elevated temperatures.
Power distribution where you need it in the rack with Load segment metering for added management and security.
Get Power Where You Need It To Go – and Keep It There
HPE G2 Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) are compatible with HPE IEC Locking Power Cords a new supported option available for most HPE G2 PDUs. HPE’s IEC Locking Power Cords provide a safe and secure solution against the common issues that lead to power-related downtime.
Integrated cord retention to connect the right cord to the right outlet, quickly and easily.
Daisy-chain up to four units to share the same network connection and IP address.
Load segment metering capabilities keep you in the loop at all times – and let you shut things down if something’s amiss, from wherever you are.
Enhanced environmental sensor options on HPE G2 Metered PDUs for monitoring temperature, humidity, intrusion, and water leakage within the rack.
Getting Power In the Right Place Has Never Been Easier, From Purchase To Prime Time
HPE G2 Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) are available in four form factors for a variety of rack configurations and environments.
Hot swappable network management provides enables serviceability without any downtime.
Dual network access provides redundancy to protect data continuity and enable informed management decisions.
Highest-density PDUs on market means more power and less headache for even the most demanding compute applications.
ASHRAE-certified 60-degree centigrade operating temperature (10 degrees above industry standard) means more performance and less cooling costs.
Additional Resources & Collateral
- HPE PDUs: Setting new standards for accuracy, automation, and ease of use
- Modernizing your power infrastructure with HPE power management options
- Modernize your IT Infrastructure for the new style of business with the HPE Rack options
- Technical Data Sheet - G2 Metered PDU
- HPE Infrastructure Architect
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE Power Advisor Online
- HPE Power Advisor: A tool for estimating power requirements for HPE solutions White Paper
Server Related Links
Server Support & Downloads