Is your organization looking to store object based or un-structured data at scale? With the HPE Cloudline CL5200 Gen9 server, Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers a modular building block for cloud storage infrastructure by creating a multi-purpose system that specifically addresses storage and analytics workloads. For object storage, a single node HPE Cloudline CL5200 Gen9 server includes one server and up to 80 Large Form Factor (LFF) Hard Drives in a 4U chassis for a maximum of 800 TB per chassis. For Hadoop and other Big Data solutions, the HPE Cloudline CL5200 Gen9 server is available with two servers per chassis, each connected up to 40 LFF drives for applications that need a higher level of performance. Built with open standard principals such as IPMI management and Open Compute compliant networking, the HPE Cloudline CL5200 Gen9 server is purpose built for the next generation of cloud storage and Big Data applications.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 Series CPUs for higher frequency and core counts.
- Support for 10 TB SATA hard disk drives supporting up to 800 TB of storage per chassis.
- 2400 MHz DDR4 memory support for faster memory bandwidth and performance.
- 25GbE network mezzanine card options for improved throughput.
Extreme Storage Density
The HPE Cloudline CL5200 Gen9 Server offers a single server configuration supporting up to 80 Large Form Factor (LFF) Drives per 4U chassis for up to 800 TB of storage.
The dual server configuration can support 40 LFF drives per server for more performance intensive storage or analytics applications.
The extreme storage density allows organizations to achieve ultra-low $/GB price points.
Open Standards Based 4U Storage Server
The HPE Cloudline CL5200 Gen9 Server uses Open Compute form factor network cards to take advantage of low cost, multi-vendor solutions.
Non-proprietary BIOS and firmware allows organizations to avoid vendor lock-in.
Open Standards based management saves cost by supporting open source tools for system management and monitoring in place of expensive software packages.
Designed for Service Providers Building Object Storage and Data Analytics Applications
The HPE Cloudline CL5200 Gen9 Server single server configuration targets object storage implementations using Swift and Ceph.
Dual node configurations target higher performance applications such as Hadoop based Big Data analytics.
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- How does your infrastructure grow? Description: Check out this infographic to see which infrastructure is the best type for your needs. CTA: View the Infographic
- Title: Are you my infrastructure type? Description: Take this short quiz to see which infrastructure type can help you bring out the best in your business. CTA: View the Infographic