- Scalable high-end campus access switch with 16x SFP+ ports and two open module slots for more high speed connections. Ideal for high density 10G fiber connections.
This model has 16x 1000/10000 SFP+ ports together with 2x open module slots and a stacking module slot. Power supplies ordered separately.
- (16) SFP+ fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports
Ports 1 - 16 support MACSec
(2) open module slots
Supports a maximum of 8 SFP+ ports or 2 40GbE ports, with optional module
Memory and processor
- Dual ARM Coretex A9 @ 1 GHz
2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 13.5 MB Internal
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.8 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.8 µs 40 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
- up to 285.7 Mpps
- 480 Gbps
Switch fabric speed
- 508 Gbps
- 10 switches
- Aruba AirWave Network Management
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
Out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet)
In-line and out-of-band
Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- 100-240 VAC
Depending on installed options, model and configuration
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44.25 x 43.13 x 4.39 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.