- Compact 10-port fully managed Gigabit Layer 2 switch.
This model has 8x 10/100/1000 ports and 2x combo dual personality ports operating either as 10/100/1000 or as Gigabit SFP ports.
- (8) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(2) dual-personality ports - each port can be used as either an RJ-45 10/100/1000 port (IEEE 802.3 Type 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u Type 100Base-Tx
IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet) or as a SFP slot (for use with SFP transceivers) ports
Memory and processor
- ARM9E @ 800 MHz
128 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated
256 MB DDR3 DIMM
- 100 Mb Latency: < 7.4 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 2.6 µs
- up to 14.8 Mpps
- 20 Gbps
- Aruba Central and Aruba AirWave Network Management
IMC—Intelligent Management Center
out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
Ethernet Interface MIB AirWave Network Management
- 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated
- 18.6 W (maximum)
- 63 BTU/hr (66.46 kJ/hr)
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
25.4 x 15.95 x 4.45 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.