A Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ Leader 14 Years in a Row
This year’s recognition as a Leader in the 2023 Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage makes 14 years in a row that, we believe, HPE innovation has helped us to be a Magic Quadrant Leader.
Read the report to:
- Understand the latest trends in data storage
- Explore vendor Strengths and Cautions
- Evaluate offerings from HPE and other vendors
No registration required.
Simplify data management from edge to cloud
Accelerate your transformation journey by leveraging HPE GreenLake to simplify data management with a cloud experience everywhere.
A unified vision for hybrid cloud
HPE GreenLake provides a single, AI-driven platform to power all your apps and data with seamlessly integrated management and protection from edge to cloud.
An intuitive cloud experience everywhere
Simplify operations and accelerate any app with a true cloud operational experience that solves your challenges — across data lifecycles and across hybrid cloud.
Resilient, no-compromise infrastructure
Power critical enterprise apps with purpose-built, cloud-native solutions that offer efficient, disaggregated scale and up to 100% data availability guaranteed.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage, Jeff Vogel, Joseph Unsworth, Chandra Mukhyala, 17 October 2022. (2023 – 2019)
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays, Stanley Zaffos, Roger W. Cox, Valdis Filks, Santhosh Rao, 8 November 2018. (2014 – 2018)
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays, Valdis Filks, John Monroe, Joseph Unsworth, Santhosh Rao, 23 July 2018. (2015 – 2018)
- HPE was recognized as HP until 2015 in the reports above.
- The Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage replaces two Magic Quadrants: the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and the Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Storage Arrays.
- GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
- Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.