iLO RESTful API Ecosystem
One RESTful Interface for Integrated Control
HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO) server management provides intelligent remote control automation through scripting or an API. Gain even more capabilities that go beyond scripting by leveraging one API to manage your complete lifecycle of HPE Gen9 and Gen10 servers – iLO RESTful API.
A single RESTful API interface integrates server management components and full compute power. Use it with HPE iLO 4 and iLO 5 to perform remote server provisioning, configuration, inventory and monitoring to industry standards through Redfish API conformance.
Obtain simple, secure management of today’s scalable data centre hardware with the Redfish API ecosystem. It’s an open, industry-standard specification and schema that helps you integrate solutions within your existing tools. Published by the Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF), it’s ideal for cloud and web-based infrastructures, which typically have large quantities of servers in heterogeneous environments.
Gain from the news, resources and connections from the HPE Software-Defined Infrastructure developer community that you won’t find anywhere else. Read blogs posts from HPE engineers and get keen insights on server management automation and integration. Share your server management experiences with other developers on the iLO RESTful API Forum for a better level of support.
The iLO RESTful API SDK Ecosystem
Find tools you need to help you leverage the iLO RESTful API SDK.
SDKs and Language Bindings
- iLO RESTful API Documentation helps you explore the data model, download sample code, use HTTP Basic Authentication and more.
- The Python library provides a rich Python library for developers to easy interact with the iLO RESTful API.
- The PowerShell library provides comments to interact with Windows PowerShell Interface to the iLO RESTful API.
- The Ruby library enables to interact the iLO RESTful API.
- Chef Cookbook for installing the Python iLOrest library and examples.
- Puppet module for installing the Python iLOrest library and examples.
- Ansible role for installing the Python iLOrest library and examples.
- RESTful Interface Tool is an open source scripting tool with devices supporting Redfish API.
- RESTful Interface Tool documentation.
- Nagios- Plug-in for Industry Standard in IT infrastructure monitoring.
Get Started with the RESTful Scripting Tool
Enable IT Admins to easily configure, inventory and manage HPE ProLiant Gen9 and Gen10 server components via the RESTful Interface Tool. It’s a single command line interface that leverages the iLO RESTful API, providing new levels of security and greater flexibility while reducing deployment time.