HPE ProLiant with VMware vSphere® Distributed Services Engine™ delivers better workload consolidation with up to 21% improvement throughput per CPU and improved response times up to 9% for workloads that are CPU- and network IO-intensive.
Get the agility and scalability of cloud infrastructure to accelerate your business outcomes
HPE ProLiant with vSphere Distributed Services Engine provides the next evolution in virtualized architecture enabling the Data Processing Unit (DPU) as a control fabric to securely orchestrate virtualized workloads while offloading management services from the CPU's cores, improving App performance.
- Partnership for innovation
- Next evolution for virtualized infrastructure
- Do more with your budget
- Accelerate your hybrid journey
Reshaping performance, workloads, and security
The partnership between VMware and HPE spans more than 20 years and we have more than 200,000 shared customers. Together, we accelerate your modernization journey by delivering the industry’s most complete portfolio of integrated virtualization, cloud and mobility solutions that are designed to work cohesively in your multi-cloud environment. Together with AMD Pensando Data Processing Unit (DPU), HPE ProLiant with vSphere Distributed Services Engine is a cost-effective, customizable, and trusted fit for any organization looking to boost its workload performance and improve its security architecture.
HPE ProLiant with vSphere Distributed Services Engine
HPE ProLiant with vSphere Distributed Services Engine provides the next evolution in virtualized architecture enabling the Data Processing Unit (DPU) as a control fabric to securely orchestrate virtualized workloads while offloading management services from core processors, improving App performance.
Boost performance of virtualized workloads through acceleration with distributed infrastructure services
- Offload NSX networking & native vSphere networking services from CPU to DPU.
- VMware vSphere 8 supports installation of ESXi on DPU and CPU.
- Simplify operations of DPU lifecycle management by utilizing existing tools and workflows
- Consolidate with more workloads per CPU
Accelerate business outcomes faster with HPE GreenLake
- Scale up or down on demand to meet unexpected business needs.
- Pay-per-use solution with visibility into near-real-time consumption and cost.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership and eliminate the need for expensive overprovisioning
Get continuous protection with Zero Trust from silicon to cloud
- World’s most secure industry-standard server
- Uncompromised and trusted supply chain, acting as your first line of defense against cyber-attackers.
- Protect against ransomware with fast, reliable recovery, backup, and cost-effective archive with HPE data protection solutions
The fast, flexible compute infrastructure your business requires is delivered on a consumption pay-per-use basis, offering a range of workload-and cost-optimized configurations installed on premises and maintained for you by HPE experts. You pay only for the resources you consume, and built-in buffer capacity is ready to handle both steady growth and unexpected spikes in demand.
HPE Financial Services
Removing funding barriers to acquiring new tech means that you can proactively prepare for modernization and expansion. HPE Financial Services makes it it easy for you to structure expenses in the way that makes the most sense for your business.
- Establish predictable payment structures aligned to your needs while ensuring easy tech refresh
- Ensure peak performance of multi-gen IT through sustainable asset management solutions
- Take advantage of worry-free, flexible and turnkey solutions that can package hardware and software in a convenient per-unit model
- Secure your competitive edge and get the tech you need with the budget you have today
HPE Advisory and Professional Services
With HPE’s flexible approach to SDI and software-defined technologies you have the advantage of evolving your infrastructure and applications at your pace or accelerate it through well-defined lifecycle approach from assess, advise to design, and deploy to support and operate your hybrid environment. Our experts can work with you to understand your requirements and come up with a recommended approach to seamlessly migrate the workloads and applications to the new environment.