Networking solutions for your edge-to-cloud journey from HPE and Aruba
Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform) is the the first Cloud-native platform that automates, secures, optimizes and accelerates digital transformation initiatives designed to convert edge data into better business outcomes and greater operational efficiencies.
- Gain context visibility and control all domains with ease and efficiency
- Simplify and improve IT operations with a cloud-native single pane of glass for WLAN, LAN, and SD-WAN across campus, branch, remote worker, and data center locations
- Layer where physical devices live where data travels from point A to point B
- Provide security for mobility, IoT, and remote workers with full visibility, control, and enforcement built on a foundation of Zero Trust and SASE frameworks
- Zero Trust with Dynamic Segmentation leverages user and device identity to set role-based IT access permissions enforced by the network infrastructure
- Dynamically change access privileges based on real-time threat data
- Reduce mean time to issue resolution by up to 90%,
- Services such as management, orchestration, and locationing live here and are exposed to users via Aruba Central
- With this architecture and through Aruba Central, organizations can configure, manage, report and troubleshoot across all network domains including wired, wireless and SD-WAN across locations
- Seamless connectivity without compromise
- Enterprise security beyond perimeter-based approaches
- Management of any-size network from the cloud
Seamless connectivity without compromise
Digital transformation has accelerated, and yesterday’s networks can’t handle today’s demands. You need a unified network that spans wired, wireless, and WAN – across branch, campus, remote worker, and data center locations. Wireless connectivity from HPE and Aruba supports greater mobility without compromising performance, reliability or security.
Enterprise security beyond perimeter-based approaches
Growth at the edge in the form of remote users and large numbers of new IoT devices has created unique challenges around onboarding, visibility and inherently, security. At the same time, continued migration of applications to the cloud has changed. Learn how Aruba Edge-to-Cloud Security enables higher levels of security as your network expands.
Management of any-size network from the cloud
Built on a cloud-native single-pane-of-glass console, Aruba Central offers powerful cloud networking with AI-powered insights, workflow automation, and robust security that enables IT to manage and optimize campus, branch, remote, and data center networks from a single dashboard. Live upgrades, robust reporting, and chat support are included, bringing more efficiency to day-to-day maintenance activities.