Do you need a scalable dense storage system for your Big Data, object storage or data analytics? The HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System offers revolutionary storage density in a 4U form factor. Fitting in HPE standard 1075 mm rack, with one of the highest storage capacities in any 4U server with standard server depth. When you are running Big Data solutions, such as object storage, data analytics, content delivery, or other data-intensive workloads, the HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System allows you to save valuable data center space. Its unique, density-optimized 4U form factor holds up to 60 large form factor (LFF) and additional 2 small form factor (SFF) or M.2 drives. For configurability, the drives can be NVMe, SAS, or SATA disk drives or solid state drives.
- 4U form factor fitting in Hewlett Packard Enterprise standard 1075 mm racks.
- Supports up to four HPE Scalable Persistent Memory DIMMs per server node.
- Up to three X16 PCIe Gen3 slots.
- Up to 60 Large Form Factor (LFF) and 2 Small Form Factor (SFF) or M.2 NVMe, SAS or SATA disk drives or solid state drives (SSDs).
- Designed with front disk drive drawers for Large Form Factor (LFF) drives to improve the ease of serviceability.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 26 cores and memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
Purpose-built System for Big Data Solution Workloads
The HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System offers enterprise data centers dense storage and compute capabilities for Big Data Solutions, such as object storage or data analytics solutions.
Up to 60 hot-plug front-loaded Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives load into two drawers, delivering up to 840 TB per system.
Supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 26 cores and memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s providing the improved computing power for massive Big Data applications.
Scale-out System for Enterprise Customers
The HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System can fit in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise standard 1075 mm rack with 2 front loading disk drive drawers and can support up to 60 LFF hot-plug drives.
Enterprise customers who are looking for larger data capacity with standard racks in their data centers can scale out the data center capacity without deploying 1200 mm or deeper racks.
Delivering one of the highest storage capacities in any 4U server with standard server depth.
The HPE Apollo 4510 Gen10 System combined with our industry standard HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers deliver firmware anchored directly into the silicon, with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevents unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
HPE Server Tools
- HPE Security
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- HPE Intelligent System Tuning
- HPE Reference Architectures
Additional Server Resource
- HPE Information Library
- HPE Server Management
- HPE Server Operating Systems and Virtualization Software
HPE Server Support & Downloads
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
Additional Server Products