Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Looking to consolidate onto an enterprise-class flash array without compromising performance, scalability, data services, or resiliency? HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Storage, with the lowest all-flash starting price, delivers the performance advantages of a purpose-built, flash-optimized architecture without compromising resiliency, data services, or data mobility. Unlike other purpose-built flash arrays, 3PAR StoreServ 8000 doesn’t require you to introduce an entirely new architecture to achieve flash-optimized performance. With unmatched versatility, performance, and density, HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Storage has you covered with unified storage of block & file protocols, application managed data protection and simplified fabric zoning along with SAN diagnostics.
- HPE InfoSight: An analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Adaptive Data Reduction: A hardware accelerated deduplication engine that leverages patented Express Indexing and compression to increase efficiency and maintain all-flash performance.
- All-Inclusive-Licensing: Simplified software licensing model.
- 3DC Peer Persistence: Extreme high availability feature with full Peer Persistence functionality.
- Recovery Manager Central 4.1: Flash-integrated data protection for rapid on-prem operational restores and low-cost cloud-based backup retention and disaster recovery.
Offers assured storage efficiency for your workload - guaranteed
Get the savings you want with the performance you need with HPE 3PAR Adaptive Data Reduction, inclusive of deduplication, compression, and Data Packing
Get All-Flash on-prem for pennies per GB per month, with HPE Flash Now Program.
Get All-flash at a low entry price and with 7-year warranty on all SSDs, no caveats.
Simplify storage management and reduce footprint by 71% with unified block and file.
Deliver Performance Without Compromise
Eliminate bottlenecks with a flash-optimized, scale-out architecture and > 1 million IOPS.
Ensure service levels with QoS optimization and consistent, sub-millisecond latency.
Support mixed workloads and accelerate performance with the HPE 3PAR Gen5 ASIC.
Boost flash performance by 35% and reduce latency by 2.5X with 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel.
Eliminate Downtime and Consolidate with Confidence
99.9999 percent data availability guaranteed with HPE 3PAR Get 6-Nines Guarantee Program.
Tier-1 resiliency offered with a complete set of persistent technologies.
Achieve near-synchronous RPOs with flexible, transparent, model-agnostic remote replication.
Simplify backup and restores with application-aware, storage-integrated data protection with HPE Recovery Manager Central.
Respond Effortlessly to Unpredictable and Changing Demands
Built-in automated SAN configuration feature now offers target driven federated zoning, with HPE Smart SAN.
Modernize your EMC, HDS and IBM Storage infrastructure with painless, no-cost data migration.
Optimize storage at the data centre level with seamless data movement between arrays.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Oracle® is a trademark of Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- vSphere® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- NVIDIA® is a registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Hitachi® is a registered trademark of Hitachi, Ltd. In Japan and/or other countries.
- Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- SUSE® is a registered trademark of Suse.
- IBM® is trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
HPE 3PAR Management Software