Is data growth resulting in increased backup times, missed SLAs and more management resources? Are you concerned about the threat from ransomware?
HPE StoreOnce Systems with StoreOnce Catalyst provide a single, high-performance backup architecture that spans the entire enterprise. You can reduce the amount of backup data you need to store by 95% and choose between powerful dedicated appliances for larger offices and data centers, and flexible virtual appliances for smaller and remote offices. Industry leading backup and restore speeds mean that you can meet shrinking backup windows and recovery SLAs. StoreOnce Catalyst prevents exposure of backup copies to ransomware.
With StoreOnce you can dedupe anywhere and control the movement of deduplicated data across the enterprise using your backup application. Using Cloud Bank Storage to cloud-enable your current backup and business applications, StoreOnce Systems provide even more flexibility to reduce your cost, risk and complexity.
- New StoreOnce single node systems based on Gen10 ProLiant technology. New more scalable and flexible VSA structure. New flex I/O choices with 10/25GbE-SFP and 32Gb Fibre Channel.
- New StoreOnce products move to an all-inclusive licensing structure. StoreOnce Catalyst and replication are included with the product at no additional charge (Encryption license at a nominal charge).
- New and improved GUI, like other HPE Storage products. Including Federated Management to allow customers to configure and monitor multiple Gen4 StoreOnce systems or VSAs in a single pane of glass.
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC) which allows customers to assign different roles/permissions to users of their StoreOnce system.
- Support for HPE RMC direct data path in the new StoreOnce Gen4 systems, backup data is moved directly from 3PAR to StoreOnce without having to go through the RMC VM.
- Addition of Commvault support for Catalyst/Catalyst Copy to enable deeper integration with StoreOnce.
Industry-leading, Scalable Architecture from Small and Remote Offices to Enterprise Data Centers
Scalable architecture allows you to pay as you grow. Choose capacity points available through virtual backup solutions or dedicated appliances that start small and allow you to add in virtual capacity, shelves or nodes.
With a range of capacity points to suit all requirements from small remote offices to enterprise data centers with centralized monitoring and control with Federated Management.
For enterprise data centres the HPE StoreOnce 5650 scales from 36 TB to 1.7 PB usable local storage. With Cloud Bank Storage you can scale up to 5.2 PB
For mid-size data centers choose HPE StoreOnce 3620, scale from 16-31.5 TB or StoreOnce 3640 scale from 36-108 TB or StoreOnce 5200 to scale from 36-216 TB or StoreOnce 5250 to scale from 36-864 TB usable. All HPE StoreOnce Systems can triple their effective capacity with Cloud Bank Storage.
For small and remote offices choose the HPE StoreOnce VSA virtual appliance, flexibly licensed up to 500 TB and can triple their effective capacity with Cloud Bank Storage.
Federated Deduplication Across the Enterprise with a Single Deduplication Technology - HPE StoreOnce
Deduplicate at the application source, the backup server, the target appliance or directly from HPE 3PAR StoreServ via HPE RMC. Deduplicate where it makes sense for your business, not where technology vendors’ limitations mandate, saving time and money.
HPE StoreOnce delivers a unified solution for seamless data movement across the enterprise; with cost-effective virtual backup machines ideal for smaller remote offices, high-performance dedicated appliances for larger sites, and highly scalable, powerful systems for your data center.
Federated Deduplication is available across the HPE StoreOnce Systems portfolio, including dedicated appliances, virtual backup solutions, and on media servers and application servers with Commvault, Data Protector, Veritas NetBackup and Backup Exec software via OST, Veeam and BridgeHead software.
HPE StoreOnce also supports critical business applications via no cost Catalyst plug-ins for Oracle RMAN, SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL and SAP on Oracle.
Backup within your Window and Meet your Restore SLAs with StoreOnce Industry Leading Performance
A broad range of superior, best-in-class price/performance points to meet the challenges of data growth and shrinking backup windows across the enterprise.
Industry leading performance of up to 288 TB/hr with an HA federated 8 node system using StoreOnce VSA and HPE StoreOnce Catalyst.
Up to 47 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 5650, or up to 41 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 5250 and up to 33 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 5200.
Up to 18 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 3640 and HPE StoreOnce Catalyst or up to 14 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 3620.
Automated, Efficient Backup and Disaster Recovery Operations with StoreOnce Catalyst
Manage backup and Disaster Recovery operations from a single pane of glass with StoreOnce Catalyst Backup and copy is supported over Ethernet and Fibre Channel.
Implement disaster recovery plans that were not previously feasible due to lack of multi-site capabilities, cost of bandwidth and time.
One-to-many disaster recovery moves data simultaneously from one site to many sites. Cascaded disaster recovery moves data sequentially from one site to any number of other sites including the Cloud, with Cloud Bank Storage.
Alerting and trending in Reporting Central to enable centralized backup capacity management.
- Microsoft® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- NetBackup™ is a trademark of Symantec Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Oracle® is a trademark of Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Backup Exec is a trademark of Oracle Corp.
- Symantec is a trademark of Symantec Corp.
Backup, Recovery, Archive