Is maximizing your business reach and goal a challenge you are facing because your IT is not keeping pace with your data growth?
The secure HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server delivers on scalability, performance, and reliability thus making it the ideal platform for businesses ready to run on-premises and hybrid cloud applications. These businesses need the right mix of compute and storage, enabling them to achieve their most important goals.
- Supports the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family.
- 12 LFF drive chassis supporting SAS/SATA HDDs and SSDs with max 144 TB storage.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- HPE OneView offers an automated, template-driven approach for deploying, provisioning, updating, and integrating compute, storage, and networking infrastructure.
- HPE Small Business Solutions are complete solutions and workload optimized built on ProLiant servers, providing the foundational on-premise component for the Hybrid Cloud.
- Available aggressively priced SMB offer models regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific.
Dense Storage at Optimal Performance for Web Infrastructure and Service Providers
The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 12 LFF and up to 24 SFF as well as additional 2 rear SFF (optional).
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Along with an embedded 2x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM, Media Module Adapter, or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Comprehensive and Cost-effective Management
HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server offers comprehensive firmware management with HPE iLO5 that includes install sets created by Smart Update Manager (SUM). It has the ability to create multiple rollback sets and ability to view and delete scheduled jobs at no additional licensing cost.
Scalable and reliable model to run multi-workload for better business performance and growing Data center needs. Cost optimization, reliability and expandability for cloud and virtualization requirements. Setting security standards making it the most secure industry standard server portfolio.
Agile, Secure Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE silicon root of trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
Features include iLO Security Dashboard that helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor that provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server OS boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced. The server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning, HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage, HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
- HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO)
- iLO RESTful API
- iLO Amplifier Pack
- RESTful Interface Tool
- Unified Extensible Firmware Interface
Additional Server Products
- HPE Intelligent Provisioning
- HPE Active Health System
- HPE Insight Cluster Management Utility
- Software Delivery Repository
- HPE InfoSight for Servers
Server Support and Downloads
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services