Are your deployments of distributed AI and analytics applications complex and time-consuming?
Does it take weeks or even months for large-scale enterprise implementation on infrastructure that you aren’t certain has the capabilities to support your objectives? Deploying HPE Apollo Systems for BlueData EPIC Software, based on the HPE Elastic Platform for Analytics (EPA) architecture, provides an efficient, flexible and cost effective solution addressing the evolving requirements of these workloads. This cloud-ready infrastructure can be seamlessly extended in a contiguous hybrid cloud with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. The logical and physical separation of compute and storage enables you to increase efficiency and flexibility. HPE Apollo Systems for BlueData Software helps eliminate the need for a dedicated DevOps team by provisioning and configuring components, facilitating cloud deployments, and jump-starting your AI and analytics initiatives..
- Features enhanced performance with patented I/O innovations leveraging the power of Docker containers delivered on infrastructure that can deliver up to 125Tflops1 of compute performance.
- Achieve faster time-to-value, reduce costs, and provide ultimate flexibility for your AI / ML and Big Data Analytics deployments with unique tailored infrastructure options.
- A single AI driven framework that provides access to real-time data and insights, constantly monitoring infrastructure, identifying potential problems, and providing insights to resolution.
- Enterprise grade security delivers multi-tenancy and data isolation combined with some of the leading authentication mechanisms and National Security Algorithm level security.
- Independently scale and repurpose compute and storage nodes as your business requirements change to support new services and application requirements without the need to repartition data.
- Deployment services allow for an integrated support experience, spanning both software and hardware infrastructure..
Unbridled Performance Across the Software and Hardware Stack
The unique combination of BlueData’s EPIC IO BoostTM software deployed on the industry leading HPE EPA delivers an unsurpassed full stack solution significantly reducing your time to value.
Deploying containers with performance equivalent to bare metal environments together with Solid State Flash drives, GPU Acceleration, high speed HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, and NVMe drives means that the end to end solution is almost untouchable.
The highly flexible software and hardware architecture means your data science teams can create their own containerized environments on-demand within minutes while accessing data in on-premises or cloud-based storage.
Increased performance and reliability while creating a smarter, easier-to-manage infrastructure with HPE Infosight, identifying potential issues and providing insight to resolution before problems occur.
Compute and Storage Separation for the Ultimate in Flexibility
Separating analytical processing from data storage, BlueData EPIC software gives you the ability to independently scale compute and storage as-needed to reduce cost and security concerns of string multiple copies of data on isolated workload clusters.
Independently scale and configure bespoke compute and storage nodes as your business requirements change to support new services and application requirements, without repartitioning data.
Ability to run flexible capacity consumption models on-premises, on multiple public clouds, or in a hybrid model.
Deployment Services to Enhance Business Agility and Time to Insights
BlueData EPIC software offers complete à la carte menu of advisory, professional, and education packaged services and custom offerings for your AI / ML and Big Data Analytics deployments, bridging the gap between IT and your data science teams.
Features a suite of services for the design, deployment, and configuration of BlueData EPIC software deployed on the HPE EPA architecture at whatever stage of your AI and Big Data analytics journey you may be on.
Integrated support experience spans software and hardware with HPE Proactive Care.
BlueData EPIC software provides multi-tenancy and data isolation to enable logical separation between each project, group, or department within the organization so you can be sure that your AI and Big Data solutions are secure.
Highly secure infrastructure integrates with enterprise security and authentication mechanisms such as LDAP, Active Directory and Kerberos and offers commercial National Security Algorithm level security on the hardware platform.
With unique HPE iLO5 and Silicon Root of Trust for firmware level security in addition to Smart encryption, firmware runtime validation, and alerts in the event of compromised code, your AI and analytics solutions are protected with comprehensive security features..
- 1. Performance numbers are Peak Theoretical Performance numbers