The HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform is designed by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft to deliver high performance, throughput, with up to 4.2 PB of capacity. Scalability and massively parallel processing (MPP) support high-volume data demands and Hadoop all seamlessly in one appliance. End-to-end integration, shortens deployment from months to days and eases ongoing operations. Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft have come together to help enterprises more easily implement big data solutions by designing and delivering a complete solution built on a proven architecture with a fine tuned configuration. The collaborative support model brings faster resolution to issues if they arise. The HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform allows for immediate access to relevant and timely data from across your entire organization, enabling faster and better decisions.
- Updated with the newest HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Servers, running on the Intel® Xeon® E5 v4 architecture, to deliver high-performance, low energy consumption, improved uptime, and increased density.
- Updated to the HPE D6020 with 12 Gb/s SAS architecture, designed for data-intensive environments providing dense, cost-effective storage for massive data capacity applications, at low $/GB.
- Updated HPE Support Pack Utility Suite, a unique set of tools designed to reduce operational costs, includes tools to significantly simplify updates and several other maintenance tasks.
- Updated with Microsoft's - APS 2016, now running SQL Server 2016, providing improved data management, increased productivity and enhanced security.
Delivers Scalability and Ground Breaking Performance
The HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform provides customers with design flexibility for large amounts of data, up to 6 PB.
Designed with HPE Servers and HPE Storage to deliver superb performance with all components balanced to reduce bottlenecks. The HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform has been designed with a dense server and storage configuration.
Based on our market leading Converged Systems but taking it a step further by going all the way to the application layer. The solution has been designed from the ground up, converging the infrastructure to the application level.
Achieves Time-to-Application Value with Lowered Risk
Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft have jointly developed, configured, tested, tuned, and validated the HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform, resulting in reduced implementation risk and cost. A collaborative support model provides quick resolution for any issue.
Automated installation tools and included services provide consistent and error free deployment. All software is preinstalled and the hardware components are preconfigured by HPE Factory Express.
Included Installation and Startup services for the HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform facilitate a proper customer site assessment, which is performed to allow smooth installation and allow you to focus on business issues rather than infrastructure.
Reduces the Burden on IT Resources through Simplified Deployment, Management, and Control
The most comprehensive technology stack integration to date, from infrastructure to application. The HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform brings together proven assets in both the infrastructure and the application platform.
Integrated tools, automated scripts, and included installation services reduce full deployment by up to six months. The best practices focus and expertise of both Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft provide outstanding performance.
Incorporates Structured and Unstructured Data
Microsoft’s integrated query tool, PolyBase, ties the worlds of relational and non-relational data together, so they operate seamlessly in a single appliance.
Seamless querying across relational and non-relational data using simple T-SQL.
- HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform Solution Brief
- HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform solution architecture
- Data Integration Platform - Gen9 Reference Guide