Could managing your HPE Synergy infrastructure, HPE ProLiant Servers, HPE Storage, HPE enclosures, and HPE Virtual Connect with a single, effective product be a benefit to your business?
HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center provides seamless integration of the powerful HPE ProLiant, HPE Storage, and HPE BladeSystem manageability features into Microsoft® System Center. Licensed with HPE Synergy and HPE OneView, these extensions deliver comprehensive system health and alerting, driver and firmware updates, OS deployment, detailed inventory, and HPE Virtual Connect fabric visualization. Integrating the management features of HPE Synergy, HPE ProLiant Servers, HPE Storage, and HPE BladeSystem into Microsoft System Center consoles, administrators can gain greater control of their technology environments. This provides consistency for software deployment and updates and enables a faster response in the event of server or storage failure, reducing the risk of downtime.
- Support for HPE Primera storage.
- Support for HPE OneView 5.0.
- Health monitoring and alert support for HPE Composable Cloud for HPE ProLiant DL fabric and switches.
- Auto-discovery of HPE ProLiant for Azure Stack servers.
Support for System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center proactively monitors and manages hardware health and intelligently responds to hardware events on HPE Synergy infrastructure, HPE ProLiant servers, HPE Composable Cloud for ProLiant DL, enclosures, HPE Virtual Connect, and HPE storage.
Use HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center to monitor the health of HPE ProLiant and HPE Synergy Servers without the need for loading OS-based SNMP agents or WBEM providers.
HPE Storage Management Pack for SCOM enables Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage monitoring and management for events and alerts, capacity and health dashboards, and detailed virtual infrastructure.
View consolidated health for HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack clusters.
HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center is fully integrated into the System Center consoles which means one less tool to learn and manage.
Support for System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center provides end-to-end fabric visualization for virtualized environments using HPE Synergy or HPE Virtual Connect to view from virtual machines (VMs) to the edge of the network configuration information.
Provides enhanced provisioning using HPE OneView server profile templates to deploy Microsoft Hyper-V® hosts consistently and reliably, including configuration of Windows® networking, HPE Virtual Connect, and shared SAN storage.
Facilitates consistency and improved uptime with a simplified driver and firmware updates via a rotating, automated workflow for Microsoft Hyper-V clusters using the HPE ProLiant Updates Catalog.
Automates Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage management via SMI-S and provides an integrated view of VMs and associated storage resources, including end-to-end relationships between VMs and storage with context sensitive, in-depth information for volumes and their business copies.
Provides simplified integration with software defined storage by transforming the existing server capacity into virtual storage through the integrated HPE StoreVirtual VSA deployment wizard for Microsoft Hyper-V hosts and clusters.
Support for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
Verifies consistency and improves uptime with simplified Windows driver and firmware updates using the HPE ProLiant Updates Catalog.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Information Library
- Unify infrastructure management Solution Brief
- Managing Mixed Environments with HPE SCOM Management Packs - White Paper
- HPE OneView Partner Integrations - Download
Videos and demos
- HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center
- HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center – SCOM Integration
- HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center – SCVMM Integration
- HPE Demonstration Portal
Other software information
- HPE OneView
- HPE OneView for Microsoft System Center (HPE Storage Integrations)
- HPE ProLiant Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager
- HPE ProLiant Updates Catalog for System Center
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services