Your partner for a better world
HPE Financial Services Global Citizenship
“Success for our company is about more than having strong financials on the books. It’s about giving back to the communities in which we live and work, and keeping our planet healthy today and for future generations to come.”– Irv Rothman, retired President and CEO, HPE Financial Services
How can a company have a heart? Commitment to global citizenship is what keeps ours beating. What sets us apart is our ability to embrace the goodness each individual brings to collectively make our world a better place. Global citizenship has been a cornerstone of HPE Financial Services’ (HPEFS) values throughout our long history, inspired by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard’s promise to maintain it as a corporate objective in 1957.
Global citizenship is not only core to our business, but as a result of our strong global network, our partners around the world uphold the same high standards. We are committed to our customers managing their IT investments responsibly and with compassion for the environment and society.
Protecting our environment
As individuals, we come to work every day to do good. For us, this means paying careful attention to global, regional and corporate standards for asset removal and recycling. Not just today, tomorrow, or on Earth Day—but every day. We are responsible for keeping our planet healthy today and for generations to come. Our global expertise and understanding of the requirements and options for safe recycling can help our customers and partners do the right thing.
But this goes beyond just recycling—we take pride in our ability to maximize our customers’ IT investments by putting equipment with value back into the world as a working asset for other customers. Our Technology Renewal Centers (TRCs) in Andover, Massachusetts and Erskine, Scotland help extend the life of technology whenever possible.
Our transition capabilities help customer innovate quickly and easily, and include solutions like HPE Asset Upcycling Services, HPE Certified Pre-Owned, HPE Rentals, and meticulous recycling.
- HPE Asset Upcycling Services
In FY22, HPE Technology Renewal Centers around the world:
- Trade-in Services
- Our Global Promotion Services (GPS) expertly handle trade-in requests from our small-to-medium sized customers, to maximize IT investment and value recovery, collect and return equipment, and maintain environmental standards
- HPE IT Asset Management Services
- Our TRCs
Certain%20locations%20applyare recognized for Dekra (data security) certifications
- Partners are selected and vetted according to a specific standardized qualification protocol based upon HPE’s environmental standards and business requirements
- This includes the physical plant, business controls, shipping and receiving, quality control, contractor/supplier control, human resources control, and other criteria
- Our TRCs
- HPE Certified Pre-Owned Services
- We help extend the lifecycle of technology by refurbishing returned equipment for resale as pre-owned equipment
- Inventory includes servers, storage, and networking equipment out of production 18 months to over 25 years
- Experts with over 30 years’ experience maximize the lifecycle of equipment, by ensuring quality refurbishments and custom-configurations
- We partner only with certified recycling partners to carefully monitor each step of the process, including initial sort into like materials, shredding to reduce size and bulk, and a second sort to separate to the core commodity
- This consistent process ensures we maximize what we are able to recycle and reduces the overall amount of materials that could potentially harm our environment
- We remarket before we recycle, and can help you navigate through over 163 applicable data security and environmental laws
“What makes me optimistic is when world-class companies get behind us and say—let’s do more.”– John Wood, Founder, Room to Read
© Copyright 2023 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP. The only warranties for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates(collectively, “HPFSC”) in certain countries and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.